"I know it is not easy to see. I hate to see her crying and she is admitted to hospital for a day or two." Ana gives me a gloomy look.

"What do you do if she eats them?" I ask her and make a mental note to make sure that there will be no nuts present in Escala.

"I have a syringe which helps her to come back to normal state and after that she is taken to hospital."

"I need something strong." I breathe  as I downs the last of my water. I try to divert my attention.

I know." She says, squeezing my hand, and I believe she does. She knows me better than anyone. A smile creeps over my face. I love to see that there is still hope for us. Her lips come closer to my ears and she wishers" Mr.Grey remember tiny ears are all here and I will have your balls if she learns any unreasonable word in her vocabulary. " I am shocked at seeing how bold she has gotten. It makes me hard. Damn my dick can uphold this table right now. I adjust myself. I like to be scolded by Ana.

"Do you want a drink princess?"I ask while kissing her fingers.

"Yes please." Phoebe chimes still looking around trying to take everything in.

"Ana would you like a glass of wine?"  I smile at Ana trying to think of a way to get her to relax, she nods smiling shyly.

The waiter comes around and I ask him to get me two glasses of Bollinger and orange juice for Phoebe. Ana looks perplexed and she blushes a little. I am sure she is remembering our moments with the Bollinger. I kiss Ana's fingers too. I think it would not be that hard to get her. A lovely smile forms on my girl's face and I feel joyful.

Waiter comes with our order and I stop holding Ana's hand. Still Falling For You by Ella Goulding starts playing. I like this song and it used to be our favorite. My and Ana's.

Fire and ice
This love is like fire and ice
This love is like rain and blue skies
This love is like sun on the rise
This love got me rolling the dice
Don't let me lose
Still falling for you
Beautiful mind
Your heart got a story with mine
Your heart got me hurting at times
Your heart gave me new kind of highs
Your heart got me feeling so fine
So what to do
Still falling for you
It took us a while
With every breath a new day
With love on the line
We've had our share of mistakes
But all your flaws and scars are mine
Still falling for you

I am lost in Ana as I strip her out of this dress. Her lips are on mine, so soft, as her hands brush up into my hair. My hands wrapped around her waist pulling her closer, as I run my tongue across her lower lip marking my territory. My tongue explores her mouth as my hands explore her body. Oh god, Ana! Her body feels incredible pressed up against mine. She touches my bare chest and I feel happy as she is the one to give me comfort. One of my hands roams down to her thigh pushing her dress higher. God her skin is so soft, I want her so bad.

"Mommy" Phoebe shreaks breaking my dream.

"Phoebe Steele is this the way to speak to your mother?" Ana says in mommy voice. I love it and I feel my dick waking up. Down boy.

"Sorry mommy" Phoebe mutters and scrunches her nose. She looks fucking adorable.

"We are not in New York sweetie." Ana softens a bit. What the hell is in New York and not in Seattle? I am going to do anything to make sure she feels better.