A knight to Ragini

A girl come inside of a beautiful mansion with tired face but her tiredness change into excietment as soon as she step inside the house and tasty fragrance of pakodas attack on her, she smile but in a fraction of second all of her excietment flew away when she saw a boy and girl sitting on the sofa, the boy was eating pakodas and the girl was talking to him, they both are unaware of her presence, she give disgusting look to boy, who is a muscular man with dark brown deep eyes, sharp features, wearing a yellow t-shirt black jeans with leather jacket, gold chain in his neck and rings in his hand completing his rowdy look.. if she hate anyone in her whole life,he was the one, her bhabi's brother Laksh Maheshwari,

suddenly girl saw her, "aray ragu beta you came, come i had made your favourite pakodas.." ragini look her with annoyed expression, " no thanks swara bhabi , i had already ate in college, you don't need to worry about me..." she said with stern voice, and look at the laksh who is still sitting on the sofa playing with his chain looking her with full attention with his one sided killer smile,she don't understand why girls fall for him, she only feels disgust with him, stamped her foot and marched inside...

Laksh eyes follows her till she vanished from his sight, he turned toward swara and found her sad face, in a second his love change into anger on ragini for hurting his sister, he hold her hand with concern, "are you okay little sis..?" she look him and smile sadly, "yes ofcouse.." " do she often behave with you like this?are you really happy here?" Swara shook her head, " no bhai, you are thinking too much,she is not bad, she is just bitter by her tongue but her heart is really sweet, don't worry about her i will soon win her heart and sanskar is also with me, he really loves me and care for me, i am really happy here.." she assured him with smile, laksh become satisfied with her answer because he knew how much sanskar love his little sister..

Sanskar and swara love eachother from college days, but sanskar's mother sujata wants him to marry his late fathers business partners mahesh's daughter kavita, after sudden death of sanskar's father ramprasad, mahesh took care of their bussiness and help sujata in every matter, sujata was thankfull for his favor, and wanted to payoff them by marrying his daugther with her son, even ragini likes kavita, they both were good friends, but sanskar was not ready for that alliance, he wanted to marry swara only, after lots of arguments sujata and ragini got ready half heartly to make her their house DIL, but even after marriage they couldn't give her place of dil in their hearts...

Ragini come inside her mothers room and close the door with thud..sujata who was busy in cleaning turned with jerk and found her angrybird in bad mood."what happened beta, why your mood is off.?" "Mom why bhabi's brother always found in our house only, don't he have his own house or any other work instead of gossipping with his sister..?" Sujata look her with helpless look, she know ragini don't like him, but she can't do anything about it, as laksh is only relative of swara, their parents were dead long ago, and sanskar will never let them stop laksh entry in their house as he care for her wife happiness,ragini felt her brother loves her less then his wife and this was the reason which increase her insecurities resulting her to hate both of them...

Laksh get up from the sofa with smile,swara look him with confusion, "where are you going..? "Nowhere, its just i am bored so i thought to look all over your house.." swara raised her eyebrow and pull his hand back make him to sit beside her, and place her hand on his shoulder, " bhai i know your intentions very well, don't you dare to think about doing tp with my SIL, she is not like your other girlfriends, she is a pure soul, pride of my family, i will kill you if you tried to use her..." laksh pout, " what sis, i know what is she, and let me remind you i never played with anygirls feeling, and my girlfriends were also doing tp only, and about your SIL i am serious about her, my intentions are not making her my gf but my wife..."

swara look him happily, she also likes ragini and wanted her to fill happiness in his brothers life, but somewhere she was scared because she can clearly read her hate for laksh on her face..laksh continues.." i am going out of country for some work, in these time talk with sanskar about my proposal,and make him agree anyhow, i want ragini in my life at anycost.." he kiss on her forhead and went out from there leaving confused swara behind...