1

Beeeeeeeeeeeep

I quickly shoot straight up frantically looking around. I groan looking over at my alarm clock, 8:00. The combination of my alarm clock and the nightmare I was having sends adrenaline through me. I collapse back onto the bed thinking that I could maybe just have five more minutes. Bang. I shoot up again; this time just being a sound from the alleyway beside my apartment.

I swing my feet over the side of my bed sighing exasperatedly. "Today's my first day of college," I think to myself "yay" (can you hear the sarcasm)?

I know most people would be excited about this, not me though. Don't get me wrong I love school. Well, maybe not love, but I enjoy it. Don't judge me I like learning new things.

The thing about school that I absolutely disdain is the people. People just make me anxious. I don't know why. I feel like I never know how they'll react. I'll say a simple joke and they get all pissy and overreact. I always feel like I'll say the wrong thing, which is probably why I just don't talk. Around my friends I'll talk, but put me in front of my whole class and I'm screwed.

Anyways enough thinking about my issues. I slowly walk over to my closet picking out an outfit for the day. Black floral top, black jeans, and black combat boots. Yup I'm one of those people who wear all black everyday. This usually resulted with me getting teased by everyone at my school. If they weren't talking about that they were talking about the fact of how I look like a "vampire." That lovely nickname stuck with me because of my really pale skin and long black hair. I didn't mind at first, but it eventually got out of hand.

I look at the mirror after I finish dressing. I mentally thank myself for straightening my hair last night that way it was tameable today. I hurriedly got my make-up case and applied the basics. Primer, powder, mascara, and concealer. I put the make-up case back under my sink. I then look back at the mirror stepping back; happy with the results. I quickly brush my hair and teeth. I glance at the clock and did a double take. 8:30. How the hell did I get ready in 30 minutes. Well I guess if I'm early I mine as well grab a frappé. I unplug my phone and grab my keys.

I lock my door behind me and rush down the squeaky stairs. I wave to one of my creepy neighbors. He nods and waves eyeing me up and down. I uncomfortably walke by him trying to get away from him as quickly as possible. Well that was really weird. I got into my crappy car and went down the road trying to find a Starbucks or some coffee shop that sells frappés.

I finally spot a Starbucks. I park and walk through the doors greeted with the amazing smell of coffee. I walk up to the the cashier and order. After 30 minutes of daydreaming and sipping my frappé I leave for my first class. The classes go by painfully slow. I was currently walking to my last class. Thank God!

I walk in setting my stuff down on the first row. Someone sits beside me, but I just kind of ignore whoever it is. I start to put my ear buds in when the girl beside me suddenly starts talking. She leans over close to me and starts talking my ear off.

"OH MY GOD I HEARD THAT THIS TEACHER IS SOY CUTE. I HEARD HE'S LIKE REALLY TALL AND SUPER FUNNY!!!! I just roll my eyes and put my ear buds in like I had planned on doing. I didn't think about the girl's mini rant considering every girl thinks that every guy is "super cute." I listen to a few songs until I see the teacher from the corner of my eye. I take out my ear buds and grab my note book and pencil from my book bag. I look forward to actually taking in the teachers full appearance for the first time. My eyes widen. The girl was actually right he was very attractive. He looked about 6,1. He had brownish, blondish hair which was fixed into a tiny quiff. His eyes were grey, but also slightly blue. He looks over at me and gives me a slight smile. I smile back.

Am I blushing, I'm actually blushing. Why am I blushing, all he did was smile at me. I quickly look down. What is wrong with me?