Chapter 5 - Awake

The Glitter girls collided with the ground and didn't get up.
"BOO FOR YOU!" the Buffoon boomed.
"Haha! This strange card worked better than I thought it would! Finally, I'll get rid of you pests for good!" Ulric cackled.
"No... you won't," Sunny managed to say, struggling to get up.
"We're not finished yet," Peace agreed, her eyes brimming with tears as she caught her breath.
"We've beaten you countless times. This time won't be any different," Spring added.
"Our efforts are not in vain," said Breeze, getting up despite her injuries.
Finn opened his eyes and looked up slightly.
"Everyone will smile again when we beat you," Lucky got up and looked up at Ulric.
"Huh?" Tori stared at Lucky.
The others also seemed to slowly come back to their senses.
"As long as we don't give up!" Lucky finished.
Rai finally looked up, the dark aura around him slowly fading.
That sounded familiar...
His mom's words echoed in his mind.
"Don't give up, Rai. You can achieve anything if you don't give in to fear!"
The spell broke.

The Chasers got up and looked around.
"What happened?" Tori asked.
"WHAT'S THAT?!" Sena screeched in horror.
With that, the Glitter Force turned around.
"You got out of the spell...!" Lucky said in amazement.
"Wait, Emily?" Rai questioned.
"Woah! Nice dresses! Where they the ones the big bad wolf was talking about? You guys look like superheroes!" Tori blurted out, jumping up and down.
The Glitter girls laughed sheepishly.
"So they managed to break free?" Ulric grumbled. "No matter! They're just ordinary humans anyway! Go get them, Buffoon!" he demanded, pointing at the Chasers.
"BUFFOON!" the monster dashed over to the kids, fist high in the air.
But when it went down, it didn't hit them.
The girls struggled to keep the Buffoon's fist in the air.
"You don't hurt our friends like that!" Lucky grunted.
"You have to get past us first!" Sunny yelled.
The Chasers looked in shock.
Breeze gave Finn a desperate look.
Finn hesitated, but eventually said to Ulric, "We aren't any ordinary humans."
The group looked at Finn with a don't-reveal-our-secret look. Finn stared at them back with a face that said, "I know what I'm doing." After a while, they all jumped to the same conclusion and decided that they couldn't hide their secret anymore.
"We are Tai Chi Chasers," Sena said.