o n e

A S H T O N

"Michael what was that user name you saw earlier?" 

"onedirectionlover92." He fluttered his eyes in sarcasm. I chuckled to myself and went to the account. The owner was online, so I talked to her(well I was assuming it was a her). I got a lot of information out of her, and gave it to Michael. He then like put it through some type of scanner that gave him the password. 

"The password is damnharry." I then logged in. "How do you find out the passwords?" "I don't know, some website that has you put in all the known information and then gives you the last known password." He shrugged. 

I changed the account password, made the profile picture black with a white line (it's our trademark), and changed the screen name to HACKED1024. The numbers are telling you how many people we have hacked. This lucky user is number 1024. 

We had already hacked almost twenty accounts tonight, I was getting tired. 

"i'm going to bed man, see you in the morning." 'Alright." Not only was Michael my hack buddy, but he was my best friend and room mate. 

I've always wondered why he started hacking, all he says is "I don't know, and I don't give a shit."

I ended up joining him, and honestly I don't know why either. It's just one of those things that we do everyday. It doesn't effect me. 

Before I fell asleep, I heard Michael call the girl he's interested in. They have slept together a few times, but I don't think she's in it for the long run like Michael wants her to be. 

He sighed before I heard his bed creak, meaning he was finally going to bed.

Slowly I fell asleep. Dreading the thought of getting up early, for a job interview. Hacking doesn't pay.  I'm sick of having nothing.

:

Hey so I hpe you like this so far. This story is going to be about 15-20 short chapters. Thanks for reading :)xx