Disaster Interview

Today you had to do a interview alone for BTS promotions, and was super nervous. It was again your first time alone .-.

-Y/N POINT OF VIEW-

-Y/N POINT OF VIEW-

Currently you were getting your make up done by your Gina Unnie, internally screaming.

"You'll be fine, they are not going to kill you" Gina said reassuringly 

"I know , b-bu-but without the boys here it just feels weird. Usually RM Oppa would answer the questions (ik a little cliche of how you cant deal that the boys are not there) 

                                                                                             -OUTFIT-

"Y/N YOU'RE UP" the stage assistant yelled (idk is it the stage assistant that's says that? eh if i'm wrong which probably i am uhhh change it in your mind, i'm sorry)

"Good luck, FIGHTING"

-THIRD POINT OF VIEW (i guess) 

"I'm Ginger"

"I'm Clara" 

"And your watching (disney channel) SEOUL MORNINGS" they said in unison.

"We have a special guess today from the famous boy band, the only girl in the group Y/N, so get ready for any juicy details that you don't want to miss," Ginger said "excitedly" remember to put extra-ness  (?) in the word boy.Of course you were use to it, this has happened many times in the past. Why couldn't they just get over the fact that you were a girl? 

When she announced your name as the special guest you went onstage, with army cheering in the background. 

"So Y/N, how does it feels to live with 7 men? You must enjoy it" Clara said trying to get any gossip she could and Ginger looked at you and smirked. 

"Well, there is really no problem we're like family to each other. Nothing happens, yes there is sometimes where I have my time of the month but they understand." I said trying to smooth out of question.