22• Over

This probably sucks, but I'm busy and stressed

Finns POV- two months later

I walked into the school, putting one of those Listerine breath strips in my mouth, walking to the janitors closet.

"Hey Finnie!" Britney walked up to me, making me roll my eyes.

"It's only cute when Millie calls me that. So get the hell out of my face, and also, don't"— she grabbed me, smashing her lips onto mine, as I scrunched my face up in disgust, pulling apart.

"Ugh, that's fucking disgusting." I wiped my lips, putting a thousand breath mints in my mouth, scoffing.

"Don't touch me stalker"—

"Hey bitch!" Sadie walked up to her, while Anuva and Addie stood in the background laughing.

"Don't mess with Fillie"—

"Okay, enough." Addie chuckled.

"Nope. Let's fight." She cracked her knuckles, as I stood there awkwardly, seeing Millie walk into the school.

"What's going on?" She intertwined our fingers, tilting her head.

"He just kissed me!" Britney yelled, making me open my mouth in shock, as Millie let go of my hand.

"Millie, don't listen to her. She kissed Finn." Sadie scoffed, as Britney got in Sadie's face.

"That's enough now." Addie mumbled.

"Hell no, I wanna watch the fight!" Anuva yelled, as Britney scoffed, strutting outside.

"Yeah, let's go babe!" Caleb walked in, as she smirked, winking at him.

"Sadie." Millie grabbed her arm, making her turn around. "You're gonna get in big trouble."

"Who cares. Hey everyone, who wants to see me kick Britney's ass?!" She yelled, as everyone cheered, walking outside.

"Hell yeah!" Caleb ran outside, as I chuckled, shaking my head.

"Did she really kiss you?"

"Yeah. It's a good thing I brought these." I held my pack of breath mints, as she chuckled lightly.

"Come on." She smiled, pulling me to a random classroom.

~~~

Millies POV-

"Tell Britney next time I would just leave her with a broken nose okay?" Sadie pulled in front of my house, as I chuckled nodding my head.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." I smiled, getting out of the car, as she waved, driving off.

"Jen?" I walked inside, looking around, not seeing her anywhere. She's probably at work on a late shift or something.

I walked upstairs, taking a shower, and washing off all of the sweat from practice.

I got out, getting dressed into one of Finn's t shirts that I stole, brushing my hair, and putting it up in a ponytail.

I put on my fluffy socks, walking downstairs, and opening up the fridge to find something to cook. I went over to the pantry, grabbing some macaroni since it's quick and it's good.

I heard a knock on the door, as I walked over, seeing Finn. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I smiled, hugging him.

"I wanted to see you." He smiled, as I nodded, letting him in.

"I've been looking for that shirt." He chuckled, as I blushed lightly, smiling. "Keep it, you look cute in it." He smiled, as I nodded, walking to the kitchen.