30• We don't work

THE EMMYS WERE SHIT. BUT WE GOT A FILLIE PIC

ANYWAY, A FEW MONTHS LATER

MILLIES POV-

"Mills I have a question."

"What's is it?" I asked, as Finn, kissed me softly, tracing circles on my stomach.

"So I signed up for a internship at silent records, and I just got the call today that I made it."

"Finn, that's amazing. I'm so happy for you." I smiled, kissing his cheek, as he sighed, looking down.

"Mills it's in Canada."

"Oh."

"And I know you're going to college in Florida." He mumbled, as I nodded, playing with his shirt.

"We'll figure it out." I smiled lightly, as he nodded, kissing me softly. I sighed, resting my head on his chest, as he played with my hair, hugging me.

~~~

"Babe?" I walked in as I sighed, sitting down next to him. "We need to talk." I mumbled, as he furrowed his eyebrows, sitting down.

"Yeah?"

"I don't think you should go to Canada."

"Why?"

"Because Finn, that's really far and I don't know how we'll be a able to make it work." I mumbled, making him get up.

"What?!"

"Finn, chill." I mumbled, getting up.

"No, Millie this isn't fair. This isn't high school anymore okay? I'm an adult, this could be the jump start of my career, and you're making it all about you!"

"What? No I'm not! There's plenty more of other jobs here for you, why does it have to be so far."

"God Millie, you can be so selfish sometimes!"

"Finn, if it was me, I would stay, for you."

"Well it isn't about you Millie now is it?"

"You're right. It's about our relationship, and"—

"Relationship? Pathetic." He scoffed.

"Finn, seriously. What about your friends, and me?"

"Well it's not about you now is it?"

"Finn, come on." I grabbed his hand, making him snatch it away. "Don't fight with me on this."

"No, you're being selfish, and you're only thinking about yourself!"

"They maybe.. maybe"—

"Come on Millie, say it."

"No. Just please, I don't want you to go." I rested my hand on his cheek, giving him a sad look, making him pull away.

"I'm going."