Part 2 Imagine #6

I got a request to do a part 2 to the 6th imagine. So here it is!

Your P.O.V.

  You sat on the couch in your apartment thinking,"I can't believe it's been two years since I broke up with Justin. I mean, he deserved it." You was brought out of your thoughts when you heard your phone sing the lyrics to One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful. "That's what makes you beautiful! If only you saw what I could see you'd understand why I want you so desperately!" You run to the kitchen where your phone is and look at the caller I.D. You frown when you see it's Justin. You pick up and hear yelling. You say,"Hello?! Justin?! What's going on over there?!"

Justin: Hey!!! STOP!!!!

*Loud crash*

You: JUSTIN?! ARE YOU STILL THERE?!?!?!  JUSTIN!!!!!!

Justin: .... *line goes dead*

You start panicking and then turn on the TV to see a news report about Justin. The headlines say: "Popstar Justin Bieber Gets In Fight?!" You stare at the TV screen and say,"Oh my god! I'm going over!!!" As you put your converses on, you get a text from (Y/F/N) telling you about the fight.

As you pulled up to Justin's house, you noticed nobody was even there. You looked confused and walked up to his front door. You knocked and Justin immediately answered saying,"GOTCHA!!!!!!" You stare at him and say,"But......you.......the news said.......wh-wh-what?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN "GOTCHA!"?!?!?!?!?! JUSTIN THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!!!! YOU HAD ME WORRIED!!!!!!!!" He smiled and said,"That was the point! I wanted you to come back and let me explain." You stared at him and said,"Oh. I'm sorry." He smirked and said,"Apology accepted." Then he did something you didn't expect. He grabbed you by the waist and kisses you! You was shocked at first and then you melted into his touch.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer. He smiled into the kiss and then pulled away. You frowned and he grabbed your hand and led you inside.

As soon as the door was shut he kissed you again only with more passion. You smiled and kissed him back. He licked your bottom lip asking for entrance. You gladly accepted as his tongue went inside your mouth. You moaned which made Justin smile and continue.

Justin removed his lips from yours ans you frowned. He said,"Uh uh! Not tonight!" You groan and he said,"Chaz and Ryan are coming over tonight." You said,"Oh! I gotta go! (Y/F/N) is staying over tonight and j gotta get ready! Gotta go babe! Love ya!" You gave him a quick peck on the lips and ran outside to your car.

As you was driving home you got a text, but you didn't check it since you were driving. When you got home you checked it and saw it was from (Y/F/N). "Hey. Sorry if I'm l8. I had to drop my sister off at my grandma's house. C u l8er!" You replied: "Hey! It's okay! I just got home." You sent it and headed inside. Surprisingly you didn't have to set much up.

5 minutes later

Ding Dong!

You run to the door and see (Y/F/N) standing there with a backpack. You smiled and said,"(Y/F/N)!!!!" She smiled and said,"(Y/N)!!!!!" You guys hugged until you let her in.

You showed her her room and she put her stuff in there. Then came back into the living room. You noticed she smiled and you said,"Oohh! Who's the guy?" (Y/F/N) looked up and said,"His name is Josh." You smiled and said,"Aw! You finally have a boyfriend. Just kidding! Let's start this sleepover!" (Y/F/N) smiled and put her phone away.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You woke up on the floor with a massive headache. You thought,"Why am I on the floor?" Just then you looked around and all the memories of last night came flooding in.

*Flashback to last night*

"Omg this is so much fun!!!" (Y/F/N) said. You smiled and said,"Ikr?!" One Direction was blaring and neighbors were complaining. You turned it down and then continued partying.

You heard a knock on the door and went to answer it. You saw Justin standing there and he looked like he was drunk. I said,"What are you doing here Justin?" Hr said,"So I can do this." Before you could say anything he smashed his lips to yours and you guys kissed passionately until (Y/F/N) interrupted you guys. You said,"Justin. Please leave. You are drunk and shouldn't be out this late." He turned around and headed back home. You closed the door and continued partying until you and (Y/F/N) passed out from tiredness.

*End Of Flashback*

You sighed as you checked the time. 12:00 pm. You got up and saw (Y/F/N) had already left. You started cleaning up the mess you had made while listening to Justin Bieber.

When you finished you sat down on the couch and smiled. You was done cleaning. You sat there for a while thinking about how amazing your friend is for coming over and how amazing your boyfriend Justin is. You smiled even more and then went back to sleep.

That's the end of the 6th imagine. I hope you liked it!