Justin Bieber Imagines

Hi guys! This is my first imagine and I'm really excited about writing it. I hope you like them!

Your P.O.V.

You're sitting on the bus on your way to school, when your school bus stops at a house they've never stopped at before. You immediately look up and (Y/F/N) says,"Who's house is this?" You just shrug your shoulders but don't answer. You're not in the mood today. It's Monday morning and it's not been off to a very good start. You should be happy! Only four more days until it's summer! Then you get to leave high school forever! But you weren't. So as you were looking out the window waiting to see somebody get on the bus, the bus driver honks the horn and snaps you out of your thoughts. You look down for one second and then look back up and see a really hot boy running out of the house. He runs onto the bus and sits in the seat next to you and your friend.

When you got to school you found out he had every class with you. You also found out that his locker is right next to yours. You go to your locker to get your books out and see him walking towards his locker. When he got to his locker he dropped all of his books because he was trying to open his locker. You stood there staring at him thinking,"Man. He is so hot!" and then realized that he needed help. So you bent down and helped him collect his things. When you got his books picked up and put in his locker he introduced himself. He said,"Thanks. I'm Justin by the way." You say,"You're welcome. And my name is (Y/N)." Then he said,"Do you know where these classes are?" You say,"Yes. We have every single class together. So you can just follow me." He nods and then you head off to first period Math. He ended up sitting next to you in every single class. You thought,"It's going to be so hard to concentrate!" Then when you studied him a little bit closer you realized who he was. It was THE Justin Bieber!!!!!

It had been a whole year since Justin started coming to your school. You was waiting for him to ask you out but he never did. It was one day until prom and you still didn't have a date. Then while you was getting your books out of your locker Justin comes up to you and asks you to the prom. You say yes and then you buy the perfect dress that night. Then, the night of the prom comes and Justin comes and picks you up in a limousine. When you get to the school you guys pay, go inside the gym, and they're playing First Dance by Justin Bieber. Justin looks at you and says,"Can I have this first dance?" You nod and take his hand. Then you walk out onto the dance floor and slow dance to all of the slow songs. Then he asks you out and you guys are a happy couple for the rest of your life. Then one day he proposes to you and you guys end up getting married and having two kids.

Well, there's my first imagine. Hope you liked it! I'm going to make some more. I hope it wasn't too boring though.