Chapter 2: HHH

Sabrina's POV

I'm currently getting driven over to my dad's house. I am super nervous. Who wouldn't be though? I'm staying with someone I haven't seen since I was small and now he's bald! He had such long hair. He had blonde hair but I have black hair. I have my mom's nose, lips, and hair. I have my dad's eyes. That's it. But I do have a lighter skin tone than my mom. Which is because my dad is lighter than my mom. I'm a mixture of both of my parents. We arrive and anxiety hit. The driver let me out and helped with my bags. It was a big house, I'll admit that. I approached the door and knocked. Stephanie answered. I remember what She looks like because my dad would bring talk to her, saying she was 'just a friend'. Please. 

 "Hey Sabrina! I haven't seen you in forever!" She hugged me. I didn't hug back though. "Last time I saw you, you were a lot shorter." Three little girls ran over and I already was mad. Not because my dad had other kids, but because she was super nice and her kids were adorable.

 "Hey Stephanie." I smiled. 

 "These are my daughters, Murphy she's 10, this is Aurora she's 12, and this is Vaughn she's 8. They were so excited to meet you. And I'm really excited to have you here. By the way I'm really sorry about your mom and her friend. Your mom was an amazing person." She explained. 

 "Oh uh yea it's fine. Also hi girls. I'm Sabrina." I smiled at them. They smiled and waved.

 "So Sabrina, how old are you?" She asked.

 "Oh I'm gonna turn 18 in a month. I'm excited because that's the age I can start training to be a WWE superstar." I shrugged. She started talking to me about WWE. Saying that when she and my dad retires I can take over. Eventually my dad came down stairs. He called my name and I ran over too him. I jumped in his arms and gave him a hug. I cried into his shoulder.

"I missed you, kid." He whispered. I hugged him tighter. I eventually jumped down. He wiped some tears from my eyes. He walked over to where Stephanie was sitting and kissed her cheek. I got super mad and clenched my fists. Honestly I just wanted to know one thing and in a thing only.

 "Why did you cheat on mom?" I asked. Stephanie got up and left to go upstairs, giving us some time to talk alone. He stayed quiet. This lasted a minute until I decided to break the silence. "It really hurt not having my dad there. I always saw you on TV and hopes you would come home to your true family. That never happened though."

 "Look kid, that was forever ago. When we had you, we were young. It was hard to be for there for you guys because I wanted to live my life. If I could go back, however I would change all of that. But your mom and I got into way to many fights. I love her and feel bad but I can't go back and fix it." He explained.