Part 1

Jin POV 
I'm walking home from work one day, and as I open the door I see Namjoon..... kissing someone else?!?  "Namjoon how dare you!! I can't believe you cheated on me with.. Mark?!" I say as I stood there upset. "Baby it's not what it looks like!" Namjoon says. I didn't care anymore! I felt used. I felt unloved. "You know what?!?? We're over!" I said with tears forming in my eyes. I rushed upstairs and grabbed my backpack and started packing some clothes. I zipped my backpack shut, grabbed my phone and charger, my laptop was in my backpack so I didn't have to worry about that. I grabbed my laptop charger and placed my phone charger and laptop charger in a plastic bag then rushed downstairs. "Bye Namshit, And Markfuck." I said as I rushed out the door. I ran to the Min Hotel. (A/N: Yoongi's the boss of the hotel.) "Hello, May I stay here for 2 nights?" I said to the receptionist. "Yes, that'll be $109 dollars please!" The receptionist said. "I-I don't have that type of money!" I said. "No money, you can't stay." The receptionist said once more. "Don't worry, you can stay here, my receptionist is being annoying." A voice said. I look up to see a man in a black suit, he had mint hair. He was licking his lips and smirking at me. "You Can stay at my room with me," He said. "The name's Yoongi by the way." "S-Seokjin, Kim Seokjin." I say, stuttering. Take one glare at that man, and you could die.

A/N: Get your holy water peoples, because next chapter contains smut, and it won't be perfect cause it's my first time writing smut. Saranghae!