E/B: yea

Rocs POV

I feel so bad for Y/N. she don't deserve any of that. she to pretty for that.

Y/N POV

I went upstairs to get my swimsuit. It was customize. it was a blue swimsuit with lime green lips on the top and my name on my butt part. I went to the backyard and they was already in the pool. They jaw dropped. I felt my eyes turn light purple and got in the pool.

E.J: ooooo, I see some light purple eyes. *smirk*

Y/N: you really want to get smacked don't you? *playfully*

E.J: you ain't gonna do shit'

Y/N: bish whett?

E.J: you heard me

you start beating him up *pause* and you stop and start swimming with the other boys. * but don't forget you the only girl in the house*

Y/N: I be back, I'm bout to get something to drink.

Roc: that ass though

you start dancing while they acting like they throwing money at you . you laugh and walk in the house.

Princeton POV

Me: damn all that ass Y/N have.

Myles: I know right, im going to get her number and imma tap that ass *daps twist*

Ray: the hell you ain't

Myles: why?

Roc: cause we know how you are. You hit em' then diss em' and if you do that to Y/N, then we bustin a cap in yo ass cause she like a little sister to us.

Issa: but you look at her butt?

Me: and? she not our real sister. I'll even tell her we do.

Y/N walks back to the pool

Me: aye, Y/N?

Y/N: yes?

Me: just to let you know, you like a sister to me, Roc, Ray, and E.J, but we still going to look at yo ass and stuff.

Y/N: lol, okay its cool

Roc: okay so how about we go get changed and go into Y/N's room and get to know her better?

Jaay: *starts singing "Know you better" by Omarion*

Ray hits him the back of the head

Y/N POV

I went upstairs, took a quick shower and put on a black training bra, and blue booty shorts. while I was coming out the room naked, Roc walked in.

Roc: ummm, uh I was coming to see if you was ready but I'll come back

Y/N: okay

shit that was sooo awkward.

Roc POV

OMFG damn did you see that ass? Them titties though? they so round, perky and perfect. I gotta tell the boys