The Tickets

Alex Got up to the sun shining on her face. She turned on her phone to her Prince lock screen and smiled. She unlocked her phone to call her friend Stacie ( who also loves prince ) . * Phone call* " Stacie I got PRINCE TICKETS " said Alex with a Big smile on her face . " HOLY PURPLE RAIN ARE YOU FOR REAL " Stacie yelled so loud the world could her her. " Yes he is going live next weekend in Chicago " Said Alex In a Fun voice . " We need to Get new outfits for him to notice us right" Stacie said willing to spend  money . " OK but we have 4 hours in the mall " Alex said with a sigh . " Fine but get something he would like " Stacie said in a funny voice , "OK i'm going to get ready I cant belive we get to see Prince live in Chicago But can you get the plane tickets I will get the hotel reservations ok " Alex said very happy. " OK Alex i'm going to take a shower bye" Stacie said hanging . * End Of Phone Call* Alex dashed to the shower and took a 5 mins in and out got dressed put her Prince Belly Shirt and Ripped shorts up to her thighs . She grabbed her Purple Bag and phone headed to Stacie's house . She put on her favorite radio station The Prince Radio.

Sorry , This chapter was so short But it wont happen again guys promise Liyah Keeps her promises