Coming Home

*Niall returned home after being at the studio for hours and found himself miserably tired from using too much of his voice*

Harry: *Whispers* Hi, Nialler. She's asleep.

Niall: *Laughs as she stares at the little girl fast asleep on Harry's lap* Was she alright? Didn't give ya too much trouble?

Harry: No of course not. She's wonderful. She wanted to watch some Telly so I put it on for her and right away, she wanted the Golf on.

Niall: That's my girl. *Giggles* Here mate....*Gets out wallet*

Harry: No, No, Niall. You don't have to pay me. Keep it lad.

Niall: I cannot thank you enough Harold.

Harry: There's no need. She was an absolute angel.

Niall: *Picks her up* I guess I'll take her up to bed. I'll be back down in a second, lad.

*Niall takes Emma in his arms and carries her up the steps and into the bedroom and comes back down*

Harry: Well I guess I should be heading out.

Niall: Awe c'mon lad. Stay for a while.

Harry: Niall....

Niall: I insist. It's perfectly fine.

Harry: *Gets comfy on the couch* So, how's life been for you?

Niall: It's been grand. I've been trying really hard to be with my little girl while still managing my career. It's complicated.

Harry: You're doing great from what I see.

Niall: Thanks bro! It's not easy.

Harry: Of course not. Nothing in life is ever easy. There's always going to be challenges along the way but that's the beauty of it, mate. Failure is exactly how you succeed my friend.

Niall: So you're sayin I'm gonna fail all of this and I'll probably damage my child?.?.

Harry: I was trying to have a Full House family moment here dude.

Niall: *Rolls eyes*

Harry: All I'm saying is that no matter what, things will always get better! Have a little hope in that Westmeath heart of yours.

Niall: You're my mate, Harry! *Hugs Harry*

Harry: Oh c'mon. It's nothing.

Niall: You're blushing.

Harry: Am not!! *Stands up* Guess now would be the time for me to head out. Gotta get back home.

Niall: Laddie....

Harry: Niall I know you want me to stay but I can't. I got a life too you know.

Niall: Say a hello to the fam for me.

Harry: I sure will bro! See ya later.

Niall: Bye Hazz!!

*Harry walks out the door just seconds before Niall notices Harry had forgotten his phone on the couch. He sighs with a small chuckle*

Niall: *Whispers* In Three....Two.....One.....

Harry: *Rushes in the door* Forgot my phone!!

Niall: *Laughs* Like always.

Harry: I heard that! *Leaves*

*Niall cracks up as he makes his way back to the sofa and takes a seat, grabbing the remote and turning off the TV. Just as he is about to head upstairs, Holly comes in*

Holly: Hiya babe!

Niall: The hell are you doing here? You're supposed to be at a meeting for Two hours.

Holly: It ended early since most of the staff was complaining too much about their wages.

Niall: Oh that makes sense.

Holly: I just ran into Harry on the porch. Haven't seen him in ages.

Niall: Yeah he babysa......I mean, he was helping me with a few things.

Holly: He was what???

Niall: Oh don't worry about it. It's all fine.

Holly: Why was he babysitting?? Where the hell were you?

Niall: *Sighs* I was in the studio. It was an emergency and they told me I had to come in. It wasn't for long, I swear.

Holly: Honey.....I understand that music is extremely important to you. I really do, but our child has not been around you too much lately. If this continues, she may just forget who you are.

Niall: She won't forget me. I'm the best dad in the whole damn world! *Kisses Holly*

Holly: You're the best kisser too I see.

Niall: Wanna....? Tonight?

Holly: No, Niall.

Niall: Awe c'mon!! Please?!?

Holly: Where's Emma?

Niall: Don't change the subject on purpose, she's upstairs sleeping away. C'mon babe!!!!!

Holly: I am not doing this with our little girl in the same house.

Niall: She's gonna find out someday.

Holly: *Scoffs* Are you serious right now?

Niall: What? I'm a desperate bloke. *Wraps arms around Holly's waist*

Holly: Desperate for what? *Smiles*

Niall: You.

Holly: You have not changed a bit since school, Horan. *Kisses Niall passionately*

*Niall lifts her up and gently drops her onto the couch*

Holly: Dude.....

Niall: I know! I know! We can't have sex right now.

Holly: Thank you....

Niall: But.....

Holly: Oh boy.

Niall: You didn't say anything about this....

*Niall slowly grabs and plays with Holly's beautiful hair as he makes out with her on the sofa. He starts rubbing his lips against her neck and chin as he feels her body tremble*

Holly: *Moans slightly* N-Niall.....this is n-not f-f-fair.

Niall: It's the fairest of them all, Scalls.

*Niall slowly grinds on her as she tries not to be too loud. She pushes him off the couch, hurting his wrist*

Niall: Baby....

Holly: Niall, you gotta stop. It's making me Hornier. Please don't tease me like that.

Niall: Just once more??

Holly: NO!

Niall: *Grabs wrist* Think ya might have earned me a trip to my doctor. Hahaha!

Holly: *Giggles* Good. You deserved it. Okay let's go to bed sweetheart. I'm tired.

Niall: Okay fine. And if I wake up in the morning with a broken arm, it's your fault.

Holly: Cunt.

Niall: Hahaha.