Fallen Love

A/N: Hello my dear readers!

Here is a small one-shot made for my sister, as she loves Sherlock.

Hope you enjoy.

Please leave a vote or comment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Countless nuggets of golden shades shone brightly on the shore, the teasing waves glistening the sand a darker hue.

You were mesmerised by this stunning scene while the sunrays reflect on the ocean surface until a deep voice snapped you out of your contemplation.

« Beautiful isn't it? »

You spun around, noticing Sherlock looking at you with a strange flicker in his steely eyes. You tilted your head to the side, agreeing with his statement while you looked peacefully at the sea.

Crystallised blue colour smashing on the golden shore while your feet were encompassed with coldness. It was a sight for sore eyes. You shuddered but remained still, observing the transparent liquid circled your feet before covering it like a layer of moving glass.

Soon another pair of feet lied next to yours and you turned your head to look at the detective, sat next to you.

His chiselled face was relaxed, the wind softly pushing his curly ebony hair out of his face while his eyes were transfixed on the horizon.

« Beauty is a construct based entirely on childhood impressions, influences and roles models » stated quietly Sherlock, his gaze never leaving the scene in front of him.

« I'll take that as a yes. »

A smirk raised his lips, his storming eyes locking with yours for a second before returning to the magnificence wilderness offered to him.

« What are we doing here, Sherlock? »

He sighed, getting up and offering a hand to you. You gladly took it, your palm fitting in his as if you were meant to be.

« You forced me to come here, and I quote '' to change my sociopath mind'' » he snickered, not pleased at all by this hanging place.

You put your hands on your hips, looking at him in your swimming suit.

« You need to think about something else than cases. Enjoy the little things life has to offer without questioning everything. For once, just let it go, Sherlock. »

He shook his head, his eyes glancing at John and Mary sat on the beach before connecting his eyes with yours again.

« I am perfectly capable of living my life on my own. I was fine in Baker Street. »

However, you didn't let go. You wanted him to see that the world wasn't only about deductions.

« There is more than Baker Street or London. Look at this view, Sherlock. »

He shrugged, spinning around.

« This is boring. »

You clenched your fists.

« Sherlock, if you walk on me, I'm going to tackle you down »

He didn't answer and kept walking, probably thinking you had no chest to touch him but you were sneaky. You took the time to admire his naked back and the muscles dancing at each step while he walked away from you.

You started to walk to him, your feet sinking into the sand at each step but you didn't care. Once you were at hand's reach, you jumped on him, your arms wide open to tackling him to the ground. However, he swiftly dodged your attack, stepping away from your embrace and looking at you fell on the sand. You groaned his name.

«Sherlock! »

But he didn't seem to acknowledge you as he contemplated you on the ground. You put your weight on your elbows, turning on your back while you glared at him angrily.

« Are you going to help me or not? »

Sighing loudly, he extended a hand at you which you took. You used this opportunity to push him down, taking him by surprise. The great detective was down and how happy you felt when for once you had the upper hand on Sherlock. With a grunt, he landed on the sand while you raised yourself on your knees to straddle him. You pinned his arms on the floor and stated darkly :

« Got you, Shezza. »

He rolled his eyes at the nickname, but the birth of a smile could be seen on his kissable lips.

A few meters away, John was astonished and looked at Mary in disbelief :

« Did Y/N trick Sherlock? »

The blonde woman nodded, smiling proudly.

« I taught her well. »

John shook his head, laughing and slowly taking his camera to send a picture of Sherlock and Y/N on the beach to Mycroft. Lost in the two azure pools of Sherlock, you didn't realise you were leaning forward, inches apart from his face until he cleared his throat which snapped you out of your thoughts.

« Y/ N? Will you let go of me? »

Your confidence vanished as you looked at the man you had fallen in love with, his question puzzling your head while you realised Sherlock had asked your permission for something. The detective always did what he thought was right, without asking for permission or anything. Yet he did with you, did it mean perhaps, there was something more than friendship?

Your grip loosened on his wrists, your hands trailing down his chest while you sat on his waist, straightening your posture as Sherlock observed you, or should you say deduced you. The bloom of a blush on your cheeks, your quickened breathing, your suddenly shy personality at his contact and so on. All these details were gathered in Sherlock mind palace, memorising all these moments as he put his weight on his elbows, eyeing you carefully.

« Y/N, look at me. » he softly asked.

His deep voice sent shivers down your spine, eliciting your feelings towards him. You raised your head up, still avoiding his gaze.

He sighed again and announced out of the blue.

« Beauty has many faces and you are one of them. »

You blinked in surprise, locking eyes with him as you drank his words. Did he just say what you think?

His cerulean orbs held your gaze, conveying the answer to your question and without hesitation you leaned forward, cupping his face with your hand and brushing your lips with his for a tender kiss. He tensed at the touch but slowly relaxed on the kiss when you caressed his jaw and he took the opportunity to properly kiss you.

Nevertheless, you kissed him back despite his attempts to dominate the kiss when your tongue invaded his mouth to dance with his as you deepened the burning kiss. His hands gripped your hips, pulling you closer while your hands got lost in his hair, tangling at his dark locks.

But the moment was disturbed when Mary clapped at the scene, while John choked on his water, astonished once more.

Who could have thought to go to the beach was a great idea?

A/N: Any thoughts?