"We just need you here. Deal with it!" he growls at me.

"But daaaadddy." I whine. He falters just for a second.

"No now go to your room." but doesn't budge.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't go to my room pack and go home." I challenge.

"Because I'm your father and I said so!" he growls.

"Awww you can't play the daddy card." I snicker. "Give me another one." I tease.

"I'll kick your ass." he grunts.

"Aww come on dad let me go home."

"You can't play the daddy card." he mimics me. "Now go to your room and quit bugging us."

"You going to let him talk to me that way Jax?" I ask snickering.

"Nuhuh. Your not pulling me into this father daughter moment."

"Ashton?" I say giving him a puppy dog face.

"Nope it's to entertaining." Ashton says.

"Oh look at you bringing in people to fight your battles. Didn't I teach you better than that?" Nix ask shaking his head in mock disappointment.

"See me being here is making me soft." I tsk at him shaking my head.

"Nice try Nana but your staying."

"Fine." I sigh. "But when some pansy kicks my ass because I've gone soft. You'll wish you sent me home." I say getting up.

"If some pansy kicks your ass because you went soft. I'll beat your ass for letting that pansy kick your ass." he says as I walk to the door. Ah I love my dad and dads.

I laugh opening the door. I walk out the door shutting it but not before I over heard something.

"You better hurry and make your move. She's getting restless." I heard Jax say. What's that suppose to mean? I just shrug it off as I go back to my room deciding to get ready for bed. I take a shower then put on some pjs. I didn't feel like sleeping in pajama pants so I put on a tank top with some boy shorts crawled into bed, grabbed a book and began to read until I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I call. He opens the door stepping in.

"Can we talk."

I knew it was coming.

"I guess we need to huh?" I ask rhetorically.

"Yeah." he says sitting on my bed. He leans over putting his forearms on his knee, makes a fist with one hand and wraps his other hand around it and sighs. "I'm sorry Nala." he says turning his head to look at me. I nod. "I'm sorry for everything. I should of went with my gut. I didn't want to hurt you. I'm in love you. I think I always have been even before I found out you were my mate. But I let him, I let everybody convince me. I'm sorry. I'll do whatever you want me to do to make it up to you. Anything. Just please give me a chance." he pleads.

"Why did you stay with her?" I just needed to know.

"Truth?" he ask sighing.

"Yeah." I say nodding.

"She was the closet thing I had to you. At the time I thought she was your sister. If I couldn't have you why not her?" he says. I nod.

"Did you love her?"

"Some part of me did. Only because I mated her. Nothing more I swear."

"Do you still love her?" I ask him.