"ELLIE? What are you doing here? I thought you couldn't make it?"

"Well I'm supposed to be working but my work sent me here."

"What? They know."

"They suspect but that's why I'm here. To prove those suspicions false. It's so good to see you! You look great!"

"So do you actually. Ooh who is that?"

Ellie giggled. She felt like a teenage girl with Sophie again. "That's Damon my partner at TESS. He's a good guy though. On our side."

"He's hot."

"I know. He's German."

"It all makes sense now. I have been to Germany before and all the boys were hot."

"Really Sophie?" Ian came up behind her. "Hotter than me?"

"It's hard to compare boys from different countries. You're one of the odd Scots that is mega attractive and has a personality."

"That's what I like to hear." Ian leaned down and kissed Sophie on the cheek. "So is that your date over there Ellie? Got a new man in your life?"

Ellie shrugged thinking back to the warehouse and her room. "It's complicated."

The girl with black hair growled and stalked off to the other end of the room. Ellie frowned "What's her problem?"

Ian smirked and opened his mouth to say something but Sophie elbowed him. "Don't pat attention to him he keeps trying to stir up trouble. He did the same thing other day with James and Sebastian."

"Oh right. I forgot he was here. I saw his bike outside. What is she his new girlfriend?"

"No. She's his sister and she is James' mate." Ellie grinned widely but then realised what Sophie said. Ellie looked around until she saw James. She walked up to him and smacked his arm.

"You never told me you found your mate!"

James shrugged. "I didn't think you cared."

"Of course I cared! How could you think that?"

"You never texted me or anything. I heard from Sebastian but not you. I didn't even know you had broken up until I showed up at your flat after a months of you not answering my call. Sebastian opened the door and I asked to see but he told me you weren't living there anymore."

"I'm sorry James. I was so caught up in trying to keep everyone safe I forgot to show them that I do care. Forgive me?"

"I always do Ellie." James ruffled Ellie's hair with a grin. Ellie smacked his hand away but gave him another hug anyway. "I don't think your mate likes me very much."

"Sebastian's been coming around a lot and you seem to be a hot topic in this household. You know we were filling Lily."

"Whatever you said must have been bad because she seems to hate me." Ellie spoke with a smile not really caring what Sebastian's sister thought of her.

"I'll talk to her. How's the search for Seb's brother coming along?"

Ellie's smile faded and she looked down at the floor. "Fine."

"Did you find Sam?"

Ellie tensed as she heard his voice behind her. She slowly turned and looked up at Sebastian. She sighed.