Chapter 20

Two vampires held a screaming Raven down while Sam bit her. Raven was just starting to lose consciousness when Sebastian kicked the door down. Sam spun around with Raven's blood dribbling down his chin. He grinned showing his fangs that were stained slightly pink with blood.

"Seems that my big brother is stronger than I thou-"

"Shut up! You are not my brother."

Sam looked taken aback at Sebastian's outburst. Sebastian was breathing heavily and his fangs were out. His cheeks were tinted pink with rage and his eyes were burning gold. Raven tried to look up at Sebastian but her eye rolled back and she slumped out of the other vampires grip. Sam smirked and clicked his fingers. The two vampires snapped up awaiting an order from Sam.

"Kill him."

Sebastian hissed threateningly at the vampires as they came towards him. One of the vampires pounced on Sebastian but he kicked him back into Sam. They both fell backwards and the second vampire took more caution approaching Sebastian. He withdrew a wooden dagger and lunged at Sebastian.

Sebastian ducked and hit the dagger out of his hands. Sebastian threw the vampire to the ground and stamped on his head. Blood sprayed outwards and spilled onto the floor. The vampire stopped breathing but he wasn't dead. His body had just shut down while it pieced his skull back together.

Sam had pushed off the first vampire and sent him back to Sebastian. Sebastian picked up the dagger and stabbed the vampire in the heart. He fell to the ground beside the second vampire but this one really was dead. Sam moved towards Raven who was bleeding out onto the floor.

"Don't you dare touch her."

Sam smirked and reached a hand out to poke Raven but Sebastian threw the knife and it pinned his hand to the wall. Sam looked at his brother incredulously as he scooped Raven up.

"But I'm your brother."

"You are no brother of mine."

"Can you at least free my hand before you go?"

Sebastian froze in the doorway. He turned around and placed Raven back down on the floor. He walked up slowly to Sam and ripped the knife out from his hand. Sam smirked up at Sebastian.

"I knew you- Ah!" Sebastian cut off Sam's hand and grabbed his neck.

"You don't know anything about me. I don't know who you are and if I find out that you are working with TESS then I will not hesitate to kill you."

"So you hesitated this time?"

Sebastian snarled and kicked Sam in the chest. Sam slammed into the far away wall and cracked the stone. Sebastian picked Up Raven and walked out the tower. He used his vampire speed to get to the covens doctor. A nurse opened the door for him and lead him into an examination room. She left the room for a couple of minutes and came back with a vampire wearing a white coat.

"So what seems to be the problem here?"

Sebastian snapped at the vampire with impatience. "Well judging by the blood that is leaking out of her body as we speak, and has been for the last twenty minutes, I would say she has been stabbed doctor."

The vampire ignored Sebastian and ripped the bottom of her tank top. He didn't need to rip much since the tank top was already pretty torn. The vampire hissed and called for the nurse. Sebastian stood up as they began to wheel Raven away.

"What are you doing?"

"She needs urgent care now. We need to stop her internal bleeding or her body wont be able to heal."