Chapter 8

Arron P.O.V.

Waking up early I decide to go for a jog before school starts. So I go and grab a bottle of water and my phone with my ear buds start to head to the front door when Samuel wakes up and ask where I was going. So I tell him that I will be heading out to do a little bit of jogging and then back here for food and a shower and he just nods his head to me.  “Oh and tell Lily I will be back okay” I say to Samuel and he tells me okay. So I go back to heading to the front door and to start my jogging. Once outside I place my ear buds in my ears and started play my music. Half way into the second mile of my jog I stop to take a breather. So I sit down to relax a little and drink some of my water when I start to sense a very powerful super natural creature coming closer to me. So I look in the direction that this person is coming from and I see this attractive guy coming from the same direction. Well this is weird where is all this power coming from I think to myself and all of a sudden I see this hand in front of my face and I scream from the sudden appearances of the hand. I look to see where the hand came from and I see the same attractive guy from earlier. I just go red from the embarrassing scream I let of a little while go. “Well now that was interesting, I didn’t think I would get screamed at from a cutie like you” the guy tells me. This made me turn a shade redder from what he said. “Well what’s your name cutie” this guy asked me. “The name Arron and what’s yours Mr. Attractive” I ask him and he tells me that his name is Damon. We start talking for a little bit until I get a phone call from Lily. “Hello” I tell Lily and then I get an ear full from her about it being close to school time and I am like okay I will be there in five minutes to Lily. “Well I have to cut this short Damon I have to head back and get ready for school so see you around then” I tell him and he’s like okay. So I jog all the way back to Lily’s house and get ready for school.

Damon P.O.V.

I get up early before school starts and I have a craving for some coffee and I know Jason told me that there was a little coffee shop some were in the area close to us so I get some clothes on and head out to find this shop so I can get some delicious coffee.  So I head to the front door and start my adventure to find this coffee shop. So get half way to were this coffee places is I see this cutie little guy sitting down and just staring at me. Well now that is just a blunt way to stare at someone. So I walk up to the cutie and way my hand in front of their face. A few second later the kid give out a scream and starts to turn red from realizing what just happened when he looks to see where the hand came from. “Well now that was interesting, I didn’t think I would get screamed at from a cutie like you” I tell the cutie and he just turns a deeper shade of red which was cute. So I ask him “What’s your name cutie” and he says “The name Arron and what your name Mr. Attractive”.  So I tell him my name and then we start to talk for a little while. Then he gets this call from someone and he’s like “Hello” and all of a sudden I hear this girl yelling to him to come back before school start. This makes me think that he is going to the same school as me, Jason and Drake are going to. Once he gets done with his call he tells me “Well I have to cut this short Damon I have to head back and get ready for school so see you around then” and I am like okay cool. He starts to jog back the other that I guess he was coming from and I started to check out his butt. Damn this kid has a cute butt I think to myself. Then I just realized that I was heading to the coffee shop so I head there and order a caramel latte from the place and head back to the house with my delicious coffee. Once I am back at the house I see that both Jason and Drake are up and just munching on some breakfast that they made. Drake looks at me and says “What’s with the happy face dude” and so I tell them how I meant this cutie while out looking for this coffee shop and that his name is Arron too. “Well that’s cool dude” Jason tells me and I just nod my head and drink my coffee. Once I am done with my coffee I head to my room and change my clothes so that I am ready for school. I pick out some black jeans, my awesome motionless in white band-tee, black beanie and my checker Chuck Taylors.