Cuddles-e.d

Ethan and you have been a couple for 2 years now. You have never had any problems in the relationship. You were high school sweet hearts.

You wanted to cuddle so you called Ethan. "Baby I'm bored and lonely can we cuddle?" You asked pouting through the phone.

"Sure I'm on my way now love you!" He said hanging up the phone.

You went upstairs and changed into one of Ethan's baggy sweat shirts he let you have.

You also wore some comfortable shorts. You looked in the mirror and gave yourself a thumbs up.

You walked down stairs to only hear the front door being knocked on which was your boyfriend, Ethan.

You opened the door and was greeted by a smiling Ethan coming in for a hug.

"I love you" You said into his neck.

He laughed then rubbed your head gently. "I love you too baby"

You both plopped on the couch snuggled up together. Ethan turned on Netflix and you guys watched a couple of movies.

After a couple of hours you decided to say, "I'm getting sleepy eth" Your voice trailed off and you soon dozed into a deep sleep, snoring.

Ethan chuckled as he watched you lay in his lap looking peaceful.

He turned off the tv and laid his head on top of yours gently.

"I love you" He said kissing your forehead. You smiled lightly.

"I love you too" You said so that he could barely hear you.

He chuckled, "your not even asleep baby!"

You laughed then swat Ethan in the arm playfully.

"Hey!" Ethan picked up a pillow and threw it at you.

"Your gonna get it so bad!" You yelled at him and hit him with a pillow then ran upstairs giggling.

He ran up the stairs and carried you bridal style. He took you into the room and threw you on the bed.

You stopped laughing and so did Ethan. "Come on babe, I thought we were just gonna cuddle!"

You put your bottom lip out, Ethan rolled his eyes.

"C'mon babe we haven't in months!"

You stood from the bed waking to Ethan. "Fine, but when I want to cuddle we have to cuddle" you said moving your fingers up and down his chest.

You guys then had a happy night and laid together for the rest of the time.

First ever imagines book! I like this one alot and if you do too vote for this chapter lol. There will be more coming your way.

Also don't forget to get to check out  my latest book, teacher! Go leave it a vote and read. Also this book was made to thank everyone who gave me 100 reads thank you sm!