Chapter Forty- Surprised Guest

Start from the beginning

The plant died and so did the soil it was in.

"It's just the way mom used to make it" Max stated as he ate as though he was at the best fast food restaurant in the world.

If that was the way his Mom cooked then I must say she was a terrible cook. Poor Max became accustomed to the horror.

Leon and I stared in shock, Ada joining us at the table as she ate her meal.

"If you guys want more feel free to help yourself" she stated as she gave us our respective drinks.

Help our selves? I think not.

Jill had finally gotten her fork from her mouth, her jaw dislocated and I folded my lips as I tried not to laugh. Maybe Jill should have a bit more faith in her ex Captain.

"Strange, I'm already full" Jill stated as she held her stomach. Ada peeked in Jill's plate, her brows knitted.

Jill was full indeed...full with poison.

"But you haven't eaten a thing" Ada stated and Jill stood.

"I'll come back for it...I'm a night smacker" Jill stated and the moment she was out of Ada's hear shot she mumbled.

"Thats if I'm still alive" she continued as I stood, putting Leon's dish along with my own.

*****

Children were both joy and irritation. As for Max, he was being a little irritation at the moment as this was the third time the kid placed his butt in my face.

I growled, shifting the child as best as possible as I turned on my right side, closing my eyes. Silence followed but before sleep could take me like I intended a tiny foot connected with the spinal cord Wesker had damaged.

I laid stiff, my eyes resembling orbs as I gritted my teeth. That was pain like I had never felt before.

If the others weren't so deep in slumber I would have actually screamed.

"Don't go mom...please" Max mumbled as I sat up, my heart softening. The poor boy had been through so much.

Even if he did damage my back I didn't have the heart to stay mad at him.I kissed his forehead, the child going still in slumber.

Grabbing my pillow and sheets I headed for another room. A room where I could get at least six hours sleep.

I found one.

The room had no bed , only a sofa and small tv with the only light source being that of the moon. Sure it was better to be in the other room with the others but if I stayed I'm pretty sure I would not sleep.

Max would ensure that I did not sleep.

I pulled my sheet tighter, my eyes fluttering as the room was dimly lit. The prefect lighting to fall asleep with the prefect ventilation coming from the window.

Well at least that's what I thought until a phantom decided to sneak through my window. I sat up immediately, rubbing my apparently damaged eyes.

This must be one of my fucked up dreams.

It crept closer, me screaming the moment creeping closer turned into an attack.

I ran, tumbling over the sofa and landing on the floor in disgrace. The intruder straddled me from behind, me struggling to break free from his iron grip.

My mouth was covered, kicking and screaming being the only thing I could rely on. What kind of creep did I just walk into?

"Hold still...I'm not going to hurt you!" The stranger yelled.

"Oh yeah...says who you big perv!" I yelled with my mouth covered as I tried to damage him with the back of my head.

I kicked him in the most vital organ. He went limp, holding his groin as I grabbed the nearest thing I could reach.

A broom stick.

I pelt like my life depended on it, the man bellowed, my heals connecting with his thigh and lower back.

It was either me or this guy and I would really prefer it to be this guy.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" I yelled, each word valuing a heavy pelt.

The lights went on, my eyes falling on the person who stood at the door frame. Blond hair and dark shades meeting me.

"Interesting" he greeted with a smirk.

My then eyes fell on the man at my feet.

"Hi Claire" he greeted and the broom stick fell from my hand, my mouth covered with my free hand.

Well shit...

Oh dear 😆😆😆

Vote and comment please 😆😆😆

👉🌟

Thank you !!!