23.

nahmir ひ

nahmir

(A/N: he look so good in this pic 👅)

"I'm glad you like it though baby, I hope it made up most of the fuck shit I did." I said.

"Yeah it did, but you know what.." She slid her hand down my pants and smirked.

"What?" I smiled starting to laugh.

She bit her lip and kissed me.

"Oh iight." I nodded, I grabbed her hand and she brought me upstairs into her bedroom.

"Damn yo shit nice as fuck." I said.

"Yeaa I upgraded." She said.

"Hell yeaa." I said.

______________

⚠️ MATURE CONTENT⚠️

I slid my dick in her p*ssy and started doing light strokes, Yas was looking at me biting her lip. Then I started going faster and faster and she started moaning. I started going hella fast grabbing ha hair like a handle.

I then laid her down on the bed and opened her legs, eating her p*ssy. She started moaning and playing with my dreads.

After she started sucking my 🍆 I started groaning cause shawty was doing it better than before.

"Damn Yas.." I said she continued to do it but faster. Later, we finished what we were doing and we just laid up in bed together watching Netflix.

"Mann I turned you into a freak, you use to be soo innocent." I looked her in the eyes smiling.

"Aha yea but..I love you so that's why I did everything I did to you." She kissed me and I rubbed her thigh up and down.

"Bae oh shit I forgot! I gotta upload today." Yas said.

"Upload what?" I said.

"A video for my YouTube! I promised them i would." She got out the bed and turned on her ring light and turned her camera on.

"Do I look okay?" She said flipping her hair to the other side.

"Yes, you always be looking bad as hell and you don't even be trying." I said.

                           yasmine 💛

                           yasmine 💛

"Hey guys welcome back to my channel! Today I have a special guest...Nahmir!" Nahmir popped in the camera and started smiling and throwing up gang signs.

"Was brackin y'all." He said.

I started giggling just looking at his cute ass.

"Soo today we're making a video on the whole situation, you guys been BEGGING me to make this video so.." I said.

"Yuhh." He said.

"Soo you wanna start first?" I eyed him.

"Sure." He said.

"Ight what I did was wrong, I know and I don't suggest none of ya niggas doing this but..this is how it all started okay, me and Yasmine was falling off..everything didn't feel the same..it was getting hella dull sooo I started messing with some other girl some girl I actually regret messing with because she nothing compared to my beautiful queen." He said.

I just looked at him the whole time, and when he called me a beautiful queen that's when a smile formed on my face.

"Of course Yas found out and so did gang so there was this whole situation that happened..ion want to get in so much detail because it was in the past and it's really none of ya business." He said.

"Me and her were just doing our own thing for a while until I talked to my bro Glizzy, shoutout to my bro Glizzy! But anyways he gave me a idea to do sum special for Yas so that's what I did." He said.

"And ya know this already cause it's on my Instagram but I surprised baby and she loved it, ever sense we been really strong again."  He said.

"Yup." I said getting teary eyed.

"Baby why ya eyes getting like that." He started laughing.

"Cause no nigga has done that to me before, like once they mess up they mess up and don't do nun to fix it but you did." I said.

"Aww." He started wiping my tear that rolled down my cheek. He then grabbed me and put me on his lap wrapping his arms around me.

"Okay so that was his part of the story so this is mine." I said.

"So like he said, I noticed that our relationship was getting dull and I was getting bored of it but I didn't mess wit nobody or anything." I said.

"But one day he was acting weird so the next day I checked his phone and found out that some girl was texting his phone..and so I acted like I didn't know at first and then I texted her and told her to come over acting like I Nahmir. Then I just beat her ass on sight." said.

"You beat the fuck outta her ass." Nahmir started laughing.

"Yeahh, but I don't like getting myself involved in that drama anymore, it's not worth it." I said.

"Yeah Yas a changed person, but yeah that was her part." Nahmir said.

"Yeah but good news is we're doing better than ever now just want ya to know that." I said.

"Yea and make sure to listen to the YBN mixtape! Shi is lit." Nahmir said.

"Listen to the YBN mixtape y'all it's good,  they worked hard." I said.

"But anyways, that's it for y'all! I hoped you guys liked this video.. make sure to give it a thumbs up, comment and subscribe." I said throwing up a peace sign.

"Byee." Nahmir threw up a sign and then I got up and stopped the recording.

End of chapter, lowkey boring to me but   how ya like it? Vote and comment 💕