13.

Nick $antana

"Bro come here!" Cuban said looking down at me in the pool

"For what?" I said.

"So I can tell everybody who tf we got in the party." Cuban said.

"Igh." I pulled myself out of the pool and grabbed my towel drying off fast.

I placed my shirt on and slid on my slides. We walked to the balcony as Cuban had a microphone in her hand.

"Hey y'all having fun tonight?!" Cuban said.

People cheered and said yeah as they looked up at us on the balcony.

"Okay well I got a special guest with us tonight! My mf brother....YBN NAHMIR!" Cuban said.

"Wooo!" People said as they cheered and clapped.

"Was brackin y'all!" I said energetically, more cheers and claps continued.

I gave Cuban the microphone as she turned it off. I went back down to where my baby Yas was at. She was looking like a whole snack with her bikini.

"Hey baby." Yasmine said turning around.

"Can you help me out." She smiled.

"Of course." I said, I pulled her out the pool and then pulled her towards me placing my hands on her waist.

"Aww bae." She looked up at me placing her hand on my chest.

"Imma ask Cuban if we can go inside." I said grabbing Yas hand now.

"Okay." She said.

We walked to Cuban and asked, she said yes so we headed inside her house. Her living room had clear glass windows so we couldn't do no freaky shit there.

"Damn we gone have to go upstairs." I said.

"Ion think we should do this here.." Yasmine said letting my hand go.

"Yas c'mon nothing gonna happen." I said.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Fine, only for you." Yasmine said.

We went upstairs together into the guest room. I closed the door behind me.