Authors Note

LMFAO okay hey guys. idk if anyone cares enough to read this anymore, but here it goes:

I know I said I was going to update!!! I know I said that!!! and i'm so so sorry!!! I still absolutely love and adore this fic. I cherish it, and the fact that i managed to get an idea i've had for years put into words online and have people LIKE it is seriously mindblowing.

At the same time, it's been months since i've even written a single word pertaining to this fic and honestly? i really! really! don't want to right now! like. seriously!!! so i've decided that i'm not going to continue writing this fic. Here's why:

1. i'm in my junior yr of high school and marks seriously matter too much this yr for me to be focusing on this fic

2. i'm not feeling it anymore. i'm literally out of my emo phase at this point and mcr is really not my cup of tea. if i'm gonna be honest, it wasn't totally my thing when i started this fic. i just didn't want to make my own characters. the only thing i actually still appreciate from mcr is Frank's music and Danger Days

3. when i started to actually publish this fic on here, it was because someone that was incredibly important to me at the time had encouraged me to. i realize now that our "relationship" was actually extremely toxic and bad for me (probably the both of us, but i know for sure it was horrible for me and my mental/emotional health). When our relationship fell apart last year, it was extremely hard for me to bounce back and even thinking about this fic was painful. Obviously, i managed to write more, but continuing to write this fic is just a constant reminder of him and i would rather just move on from all of that due to the fact that i'm in an extremely happy relationship and i do NOT want to remember his bitch ass!!!!

I know this must be an extremely disappointing ending to this story, but i feel like it's the best thing for me. I won't be taking it down just in case i do want to come back to it, but i probably won't be.

This doesn't mean I won't be writing, though. I've just learned that writing full fics isn't really for me. One-shots are still a thing, and i've also learned i have a bit of a  thing for writing poems! I may also come back to this, like I've said. I've never been the best at giving up, and me not writing this fic makes me feel like i'm giving up on this idea, and i'm not! I still really want to explore Pete and Patrick's past, and I REALLY want a happy ending for my characters.

Thank you for reading this, it really does mean the world to me that people think that this is good enough to come back to. I just can't keep doing this. I'm sorry for the disappointment, but there's always the next thing, and there's always something better than what I've got. ;0 but thank you for the wild ride it's been. Onto the next adventure!!

xoSoph