5 ~ Died and gone to heaven.

Start from the beginning

'Hiya mama! What's up?'

"Jo, we have a problem. It's your father. I think he's having a heart attack. I need you to come get Sammy. I don't need her seeing all this. I called 911 already they're on their way."

'Oh my god! Anna and I are on our way. I'll call max for you.' I said a quick thank you and hung up.

"G-garrett..." I looked down at andrew, grabbing both his hands.

"Shh it's okay baby. Everything is going to be okay. Jos gonna come get little Sammy and you're gonna go to the hospital." He nodded and let out a strained cough of pain.

I looked up as the door burst open, jo and Anna running in.

"Oh dad!" Jo ran over and sat beside andrew, Anna rushing to get Sammy.

"Hey princess. It's going to be okay. Don't worry about me." Before anyone could say anything else the paramedics rushed in. They put andrew on a stretcher and rushed him out of the house.

"Come on mom, I'll take you to the hospital. Max is on his way back." I nodded and grabbed a few things. Jo grabbed my car keys and walked out to my car. Anna took theirs and followed us. I quickly wipped away the stray tears falling down my face.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. Dad's tough, he always has been. He'll pull through." I shook my head and looked out the window.

"I can't loose him jo. I can't loose my happiness." I told jo the entire story of andrew and I when she came to me confused. She truely knows how much andrew means to me.

"You won't I promise. You won't loose your happiness..."

[FLASH BACK OVER]

But I did. I lost my happiness. He went into cardiac arrest. I had just enough time to tell him I loved him before he flat lined. My world went dark after that. It was dark like before we met.

I sat on the floor and cried, emotions rushing through me like mad. I closed my eyes and hugged my knees.

"Garrett? Is that you?" I opened my eyes again and raised an eyebrow. I was in the house andrew and I bought after we got married. I stood up, looking in the mirror in front of me. I was 32 now. I had on our custom made wedding rings with the date when we started dating carved in. I looked around the room to see baby things scattered everywhere.

"Garrett?" My head snapped toward the voice. I gasped and looked at the sight in front of me. Andrew was 28 again.

"A-andrew?" He smiled wide and rushed over to me.

"I missed you so much." He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I missed you too. It's been so hard without you with me. I didn't think I would have lost you as soon as I did." I could feel fresh hot tears rolling down my face.

"Hey hey shhh it's okay. I'm here now. And look, we're both young and healthy!" Andrew pulled away and wipped my tears away. I smiled wide and looked him up and down.

"Man did I miss this body." Andrew laughed and looked down a little. All of a sudden there was a loud cry from upstairs and a pair of feet running down them.

"Momma poppa! Jos crying again!" I smiled at a baby max tugging on both our shirts. I remember the first time he called me mom. I was confused at first but played along. I guess I was more of a mom. Andrew and I talked about it that night and decided to go along with it for fun. I'd be mom and he'd be dad. I was worried at first that people might find it strange but I wanted my kids to have some sort of normalcy in their life. I didn't want them to get bullied because they had two dad's. It broke me knowing they could get hurt.

"Thank you max. We'll be right up to see what's wrong. Can you comfort her for a few minutes?" Andrew knelt down and asked with a smile. Max nodded and rushed back upstairs.

"I remember this day. But why am I dreaming about it?" Andrew laughed and shook his head.

"You aren't dreaming garrett. This is heaven. This is our heaven. Us together with our two bueatiful kids. I've been up here waiting for you for so long." I looked around as it all slowly came back.

I got pneumonia, a really bad case of it. Because I was so old I guess they couldn't cure it in time. I remember everything shutting down, not being able to breath. I remembering dieing with my friends and family by my side. I remember Sammy, now almost 16, showing me a drawing she made. It was me as Harry Potter and it was beautlful. She was very talented.

I remember her folding it up and giving it to me.

'Take this with you when you leave. That way you'll always have something to remember me by. Tell papa I said hi and I think about him every day. And his old camera works like a charm.'

I remember thanking her, giving her one last shaky hug and kiss before everything went dark. I heard max and jo scream no while Sammy sobbed loudly. Then I woke up in my tiny house.

"So...I'm dead now?" Andrew nodded. I shoved my hand in my pocket to feel a pice of paper. I pulled it out to see the drawing.

"Sammy must have slipped it in your pocket before laying you to rest." I nodded and smiled, slipping it back into my pocket.

"Is this how we'll live now?"

"Yep. We're gonna stay this age and live out our lives here in our favorite memory; our family finally being complete now that you're here." I smiled wide and pulled andrew close.

"And I finally have my happiness back." I pressed my lips against Andrews with no hesitation. It felt like it did the first time we kissed.

And it was amazing.

[Aayyyeeee so this story is number 9 in #gandrew which is a complete shock. Thanks for that! I'm glad you all are enjoying so far. If there's any scenerios you'd like me to write about, send them my way. I'd be more then happy to do so! Thanks again and I'll talk to yall later!! <3]