IIII

They were both breathing heavily and exhausted. Trent turned toward Al, licking his lips. He began jerking off off.
"Al, I want more," Trent said, breathing heavily. Al inhaled deeply and began to feel frustrated. Hearing Trent's voice always turned him on. He loved it but hated it. Trent was always the sexy distraction. Al gave in to Trent's plea and threw him on the floor. Paul appeared in front of the two on his knees.
"Mind if I join in?" No response. Paul clenched his fist.
"You two. Suck it. Right now," Paul growled. Trent whimpered again.
"Paul, let me be with Al please," he pleaded. Al remained silent.
"Do as I say, you slut. You too, Al." Al groaned. Trent began tearing up.
"N-no," Trent stuttered, tears running down his face. Al was still silent.
Trent surrendered and took Paul's dick into his mouth. He softly licked the tip. Al began licking the sides. Paul loved this. He was in heaven.
More tears began to run down Trent's face. He let out an intense moan. Al moved back toward Trent's ass and began to finger him. Trent was taking in many things at once.
Trent came as Al slowly released his fingers from his ass. Paul released Trent's head and as Paul came, Trent stuck his tongue out and began licking until there was none left. Trent loved to savor everything. They were done.
Trent began crying again as he laid against the couch, feeling so weak. Al was passed out. Paul just stared blankly at Trent.
"I feel so guilty, Paul. Why..."
"You liked it, Trent. I know. Don't hide it."
"I did. I feel so weak."
"You must still be drunk. Let's get you on the couch."
Paul was right. The effects of the alcohol hadn't worn off yet. Trent felt his head spinning. He just wanted sleep. He was the most exhausted he'd ever been.
Paul helped Trent sit upright and went to the refrigerator and grabbed Trent some water. He also got some for himself. He then plopped back on the couch, exhausted. The room lay in a dead silence, leaving the heavy breathing of them all the only thing that could be heard. Al was knocked out asleep on the floor, which concerned Paul, so he helped him up and brought him on the couch. Al and Trent's legs sat on Paul's lap as all three of them eventually faded into sleep.