I

P.S. Excuse any errors. I'll go back and proofread what I need to later on.

"Party at my house, motherfuckers. You better be there."
That's what Al had told everyone earlier that week, and tonight was the night. They were all going to get fucking wasted.. again.
"Really looking forward to it, Al. See you there," said Trent, knowing exactly who he'd love to run into there.
Everyone started arriving early in the evening. Al just let everyone in. He didn't even know some of the people. Friends of friends? Who knows. Al was already drunk enough.
While at the party, Trent noticed Paul talking to a group of people in a corner. This group included Jello, Patty, and Nivek. Paul was cracking jokes, like his usual sarcastic self. Trent gazed at Paul, before finally deciding to join in the conversation. Trent grabbed a bottle of beer from Al and walked towards Paul. While there, he just quietly observed the conversation, hoping that Paul will acknowledge his present and say Hello.
Paul sloppily wrapped his arm around Trent, pulling him toward him and further into the group.
"We have someone who'd like to join the conversation." Paul chuckled under his breath and eyed Trent. He scoffed. Short.
Trent chuckled nervously and smiled while glancing over at the others in the group.
"Hi, was just wondering what's going on here. I heard a ton of laughter from all the way across the room."
Paul cackled and said, "Oh, I was just telling them some of the insane shit Al does while we've been on tour. During rehearsal once, he mooned the whole band.
They both laughed, but Trent's eyes were locked on Paul. Almost as if Paul were the only person in the room. He loved the way Paul's eyes light up while laughing, his genuine smile.
He loved the sound of his laughter, it sounded so genuine to Trent.
Paul leaned in towards Trent and gave him a side hug.
"Have any weird Al stories yourself?" Trent noticed Paul's scent, he was wearing a very pleasant smelling cologne.
"Not that I know of or can remember at the moment. When is there not a weird Al story?" Trent nervously laughed.
The rest of the group eventually left as the party lit up and Al started playing some of his favorite tracks over the house radio. Paul and Trent remained in the corner of the room.
"You know, Al hasn't said a single thing to anyone this whole time. That's kind of an asshole move," Paul whispered to Trent.
"Just typical Al, I guess." Trent shrugged
"Yeah."
Al flicked his cigarette onto the carpet and turned to stare at Paul and Trent. They were completely immersed in their conversation. He felt jealously bubbling up inside himself.
"You know, I really like your hair. It's simple, but unique," Paul said.
"Why, thank you. I really appreciate that," said Trent. "I don't really do much to it. It kinda does its own thing. It gets poofy every once in a while."
Without hesitation, Paul gently touched Trent's hair and Trent let out a small, but noticeable moan. Paul noticed and said, "you alright?"
Trent, a bit dazed, said, "yeah. I'm more than fine." Trent's eyes locked on Paul's once more. Paul smirked and said, "you liked that, didn't you?"
"Very much so," said Trent in a whispering and breathy tone.
Paul grabbed Trent's hand and they both walked quickly toward the bathroom.