Chapter 14

*Melissa's Wedding Day*
Liam's P.O.V

"Liam are you ready to go?" Louis yelled upstairs at me. I finished tying my tie then headed out of my room and down the stairs. I mumbled a yea to him while grabbing my wallet and phone. 

"Hey Brylan, how are you?" I smiled at louis' date

"I'm good Liam, how about you?" She smiled

"Good thank you. Harry are you, Olivia and Niall ready" I said loud enough so they could hear me, I wasn't sure which part of the house they were in. They came out from the kitchen all ready in there formal wear. Olivia is Harry's date tonight, they aren't together but they've gone out a few times, she is a very sweet girl.

We all headed out the door getting into the Limo for tonight. Melissa and Ty went all out for this wedding, very formal and classical with the masquerade ball theme. What they don't know is Samantha and Lillian asked us 4 to perform for the newly weds as a suprise. We are doing 3 songs for them and 1 of them hasn't been released yet and then Sam and Lillian are performing.

Samantha is always on my mind. She's opened up to me and I love it, I think she finally trusts me. Words can't begin to explain how much I like her, I didn't think it was possible to like someone this much. She is just so unbelievably gorgeous inside and out, Her blue eyes and smile just pull me in. Her personality is amazing and outgoing and she's strong and independent. I'm trying really hard to take things slow and just be there as a friend, I'm trying to wait for the right moment to ask her on a date. I don't want to ruin what we have right now but I also just want to call her mine and hold her and protect her.

"LIAM" I snapped out of my wonderful thoughts by louis.

"God damn you are lovesick aren't you mate" Louis chuckled.I rolled my eyes at him

"I am not she's just a friend Louis" I reply. Louis scoffs at me and the others chuckle and mumble 'Yeah rights' at me. 

"Liam, I'm your friend, I'm sure you don't think about me and the lads 24/7 now come on mate we are here" He smirks and getting out of the Limo taking Brylans hand. I follow behind them getting out of the car admiring the beautiful venue. Limos are parked at the front with people getting out of them and then there are men and woman at the doors with masks for everyone. Men are dressed in black suits and the ladies are in very formal and clean dresswear. Me and Niall walk in grabbing a mask on the way and thanking the people handing them out, Louis, Harry and their dates follow behind us. We walk into the ceremony area finding a seat near the front and taking a seat. We got lucky with the masquerade masks because you can't really tell who people are but then again some of our fans are very dedicated and totally would be able to figure out who we are. I'm really hoping we don't make a scene, I mean there's mostly adults here only a few teenagers, I guess there wouldn't be anything here for kids to do as its a very formal wedding. After the ceremony we get sent to the ballroom for cocktail hour and dancing. its more light foods and deserts as its later and we were informed in the wedding invitations that there wont be a dinner because it was set for after dinner, more time for dancing and celebrating I guess.

Everybody noticeably goes silent meaning the Ceremony is about to start. First Ty, Daniel his best man and his groomsmen make it down the isle, lining up at the front under this gorgeous gold and white archway with silver in it. Jazmyn and Lucas then come down the isle, Lucas holding the rings and Jazmyn laying out flowers. Following them comes 3 bridesmaids, i'm assuming Melissa's friends walking down the isle in matching gold dresses and masks. The music then changes signalling everyone to stand up as Melissa stands at the door way, Lillian and Samantha at each side of her. Melissa is in a mesmerizing white gown with gold on the top and throughout the bottom and gold mask with silver jewels placed on it. Samantha and Lillian walk beside her in the same gold dresses as the bridesmaids just different masks. I felt bad because everybody should be gawking at the bride but my eyes are on stuck on Sam as she takes Melissa down the isle. She looks stunning in the dress, the mask frames her face well and her hair is loosley curled in a half up half down type style. I can't help but smile wide as she walks by heading to the golden arch.

.....

Me and Niall are waiting near the fancy staircase that enters the ball room area as well as theres a door entrance from the main hall, the wedding party will be coming down the stairs. Louis and Harry are getting drinks for their dates and themselves. the groomsmen three groomsmen come down the stairs with a bridesmaid at there side, following them Daniel and the two maid of honors, Sam and Lillian. and then of course The newly weds come down the stairs, Melissa in a different dress but still very fancy. Everybody claps as the wedding party comes down the stairs. Lillian spots me and Niall and travels our way kissing Niall on the cheek while he compliments her. Samantha makes her way over to us as well,