OC bio

Name : Axle Rose ( I've always liked that name )
Age : unknown ( was alive during the great war )
Looks :

Likes : punishing those who deserve it , sleep,music,reading,and protecting his loved ones Dislikes : perverts,being told what to do,being looked down on,and losing the ones he loves Bio: for reasons known only to him axle slaughtered angels devil...

Dislikes : perverts,being told what to do,being looked down on,and losing the ones he loves
Bio: for reasons known only to him axle slaughtered angels devils and fallen angels until he got to the original Lucifer and god. To stop the war he killed them both but by doing so gained their abilities and has their souls in him letting them speak to him. Now that he is immortal he decides to go to kuoh academy.
Abilities : control over all energy ,immune to holy objects,ability to create whatever he wants, super healing strength stamina and speed, ability to punish those he see's fit and can forgive ones sins , ability to let god and Satan take over whenever he wants, ability to heal anyone faster and better than a phoenix tears can, can turn off others powers and healing like sacred gears at will,can take the damage put on him and use that kinetic energy in one big attack putting all that damage on who he wants to.can release god and Lucifer if he wants to so they can heal or attack while he does something else like in a fight god can be released to heal someone while he attacks or protects someone and Lucifer can be released to help attack or defend. They still have free will but when let out aren't out forever they are out only until axle decided its time to bring them back in.
So this is the oc he is gonna be hella op and do whatever he wants and gets anyone he wants lets have some fun