Canvas

"He ran, fast as he could, from the wolf that was quickly gaining speed behind him. Why, you ask? Well, let me start from the beginning- Jack had never been an ordinary boy,-"

That's where it ended. Evan glared in frustration at the cliffhanger on his forearm and waited. He decided to trace over the lovely handwriting.

The ink his chosen one wrote with felt like fire when it was being written down but he didn't mind, he found it rather erotic and arousing, especially when his loved one wrote quite... inappropriate little things.

Evan was a barista at a well known coffee shop called "Daithi de Calibre", a business owned by two friends. It was an LGBTQ+ safe place with pleasant music and staff. He worked there along side his friends Marcel, Brian and Bryce.

When he wasn't working, he would be writing song lyrics on his arms or calves for his soulmate to watch or reading the stories that his loved one wrote.

Evan has always been a curious one and isn't afraid to speak his mind when he has a question, even if it is considered rude.

Tonight, he was extra curious.

E V A N

It's been an hour or so since they stopped writing, had they fallen asleep? I'm beginning to get pissed off and impatient. My fingers are gently tapping against the desk beneath my fingertips and creating a nice 'tap!' sound. It's quite calming.

I sigh and stand up, making my way down(town) the stairs and into the kitchen to make myself some black coffee to soothe my nerves. I've always hated it when they would stop writing so abruptly, it really ruffled my feathers.

Suddenly, just as the kettle goes off, the burning feeling on my forearm begins again. It was a simple "sorry."

I about ripped off my skin. I place the cup I was holding in my hand on the counter and swiftly make my way up the stairs to grab a pen.

I write; "I'm curious. It's been five years of us going back and forth and we've never even thought to write our names down or anything. What is this, a movie?"

I wait. Had I been to harsh? The painful pleasure of the burn had come back again and it's coming from my... chest? I pull up my shirt and see a name scrawled across where my heart would be but it's backwards. I quickly run to the bathroom and stand in the mirror.

Jonathon 💕

I grin. So it's a guy, huh? I go back to my room and decide to write my name and draw the Canadian flag on my thigh.

Evan 🇨🇦

——————————————————

456 words above

Jonathons age: 2️⃣2️⃣
Evans age: 1️⃣9️⃣