Chapter 2

Don't forget to follow, vote and comment..

**************************

Azaan

Alarm ringing...

"I just broke from my sleep, cuz of the alarm ringing. I was about to switch it offfff................

"Who the hell did this??"

Did what?

"Who the hell changed my alarm from 5am to 9am??????"

I got up..

"Dadi daaadiiii..." I called my grandma on the top of my voice...

"What happened Azzu.." I could hear her footsteps approaching my room.

I was staring at the clock..

"Damn I'm late.. I don't like being late.. I'm always punctual..." I could see dadi and my sister Sara peeping from the door side and heard them chuckling..

"Dadi....." I lowered my voice...

She and Sara walked inside my room. And came to me..

"You're awake Azzu meri jaan.." She cupped my face..

"Dadi, Sara who changed my alarm again..?"

"Don't look at me like that.. It was not me.." Sara faked.. Like she didn't know Anything about it..

"No no I didn't do it.." Dadi said.

Both of them lied on my face..

"Whoever did it. Did a good job.." Dadi chuckled.. And Sara gave her a high five..

I looked at them.. Like they're impossible.. They don't leave any chance to trouble me..

"Now come on get up and go freshen up.. Today is a special day for you.. You've had enough beauty sleep.."

"Sleeping beauty.." Sarah chuckled..

"Spe...Special day?" I lifted my eyebrow.. "Come on dadi its no special day for me.. And what's this beauty sleep man? I'm no girl.. And I'm no sleeping beauty.. You fatty Sara.."

"Azzu don't say like that.." Dadi pouted..

"And I'm no fat.." Sara punched my arm.

"God knows how Faizan will bear you.. You're so fat.. Poor guy..." I teased Sara..  "And Dadi... Yeah its a special day and I'm doing this only for you.."

"My elder sister Sara will be getting married in a month and I'm gonna miss her but I won't show her that. I like troubling her.."

"Please guys don't do this again.. I'm late for office..." "What will my employees learn if their boss is a late."

"Azzu you're the boss.. You can go anytime.."

"Exactly.." Sara said.

"And wha... What did you say? Getting late for office? You son of Bill Gates.. You're not going to office today.." Dadi shrugged

"But dadi I have some important meetings to attend.. I promise I'll be back soon.."

"No way you're not going anywhere.. I'll talk to your PA she'll handle whatever it is.." Dadi told..

"My PA resigned from the job the last week.. So there's no PA.." I gave a sheepish smile..

"Whatever it is.. You're not going anywhere.."  She told and then both of them left the room..