fifteen ; like a virgin.

"Yes, you should move to Israel."

Alicia jerked out of her daydreaming when she heard Santana. Rachel had inexplicably called a meeting of the glee girls. Alicia had almost ditched before being dragged through the door by Tina, who was growing into herself lately. She was proud of her, but unsure if she wanted to be here for this.

"It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item," Rachel said. Alicia craftily hid a grin. "And for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone." Mr. Schue entered the room. No one else noticed. "Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a Wiggles concert last Friday night, and then because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic."

Alicia exchanged an agonized look with Will.

Erotic? What did that word even mean? She felt like Finn now.

Rachel babbled on, recounting her undesirable experience with her hypothetical boyfriend. Apparently the boy (let's call him Jesse, hypothetically) attempted to pressure Rachel into "going all the way." When she refused, Jesse became annoyed and left. 

"Would you please stop talking? You're grossing out my baby," said Quinn. Alicia caught an edge of jealousy in her voice. Odd for a girl who was dating Noah Puckerman. 

Regardless, Alicia agreed with her. She scrunched her nose. "And me. This isn't doing a lot to keep my lunch down."

"I just want to be ready; I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad at me for saying "no"?"

Santana shrugged. "Just do what I do. Never say no."

"Oh, totally," Brittany agreed. "I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Sorry, Quinn."

"Look, girl, don't ask me," Mercedes said. "The last guy I liked was the mayor of gaytown. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no."

Alicia was horrified. She took a stand in the middle of the room. From her peripheral vision, she noticed Will watching, a similar expression on his face. "This is insane. Are you even listening to yourselves? You can't let a boy define you. It's your body, your choices. If they can't respect that, you deserve better. You all do."

Quinn bit her lip. Regret flashed across her face. For the first time, Alicia realized she didn't know her side of the baby drama. Only Finn's and Noah's. Two boys who were, admittedly, biased.

"We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings. Like, the other day, I was walking with Artie . . ." Tina launched into an explanation of Artie objectifying her. Alicia's horror increased. She plopped down onto Tina's lap, wrapping her arms around her shoulders and hugging her.

Santana eyed them. "That's gay. Do I really need to see this? Look, I'm not some perverted straight guy, lesbianism doesn't turn me on."

Alicia glowered. "That's just . . . that's . . . you're . . . ." Trying to out-sass Santana was difficult for a person with average sarcasm. For Alicia, it was impossible. "Boo," she settled for. "You're boo. You know, like at football games, when the visiting team scores and everyone goes boo because they're so upset? That's you. You're the-- the visiting team."

Santana stared blankly. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Alicia was about to answer before she held up a hand. "No. No me gusta. Don't even bother making me suffer through another incoherent rambling session. Look, you've been spending a lot of time with Finnocence, clearly his lack of intellect rubbed off on you from your little schoolgirl crush, but--"