1: THE COLD GIRL

Dedicated toMaster_Silence27

AUTHOR'S POV

"YOU STUPID KID WAKE UP..... YOU DIDN'T EVEN COOK BREAKFAST" thats what Sana hear every morning,its her STEPMOTHER......Sana then get downstairs and cook for their breakfast as soon as she done....she directly wake her younger brother to eat...." Hey Yoon wake up before mom will get mad"" ahhh Noonaaaa....im sleepy"Yoon mumbles "Get up now Yoon  mom will get mad"Yoon then get up and face her Noona "Here you are again Noona.......can we just leave our stepmom i can't take this anymore,why Noona why..... You know that she hates us right ?but you always follow her"Yoon said "i know Yoon i know!!..  but plss wait for more we will leave stepmom ok honey" Sana said and kiss her brother's forehead.....

As soon as they finish eating  she dress up .......and went to her brother's room "Yoon faster we're late"Sana shout outside her brother's room... "Yoon you know how to go to school right?" "Yeahh Noona  Hakuna Matata" Yoon said while chuckling ..........

"Hey Sana......your on the same room with  the cold girl" Momo shouts while running towards her "Huh!!! who?" Sana ask as she didin't know who's that"The fam..ous girl from d..D-Ifferent school CHOU TZUYU"Momo said while panting really hard "Why she's here?" Sana ask ......"Of course she transfered here"Momo said still panting......."Ohhh she's here " The Car stop ....as the car door open a stunning girl revealed but still wearing  a blank face ....a girl that its really difficult to read her face ....she walks directly through her room walking like a queen  all eyes on her "See? She's cold"Momo said while shivering she act like she feels cold........

"The new transferree come infront and introduce yourself" Ms. Min said while signaling The transferre to come infront....Tzuyu walk infront then introduce herself the room went silent as Tzuyu speak" Hi everyone im Chou Tzuyu" thats all Tzuyu said ,like she's having a hard time to talk then walk towards her chair that is beside Sana's chair

SANA'S POV

'Creating a friendship  towards other would make your life  better'  my mom words said before she die....i guess moms word can help a little......." Hi Im Minatozaki Sana"i said facing her  and showing a handshake" Im not asking"she said facing infront .......didn't evev look at me huh !!."uuuhhh uu--hh o..ookay"..  Uhhh embarrasing  i just want to be friends......"Class goodbye" teacher Min said as she leave....while waiting for the next subject .....i can see Tzuyu  from the corner of my eye put her headphones on and  choosing a song  and press the word MANDY by westlife huh!!! Old songs!!
We have similar taste ..i love old songs too ....few minutes later our teacher in mapeh subject came then Tzuyu remove her headphones  then listen to the teacher

As i enter inside the canteen with earphones listen8ng to Celine dion songs "Sana-yah here"Momo shouts as she wave ohh she's with Mina....i walk towards their table and sit beside Momo.... "Hey Mina-chan whats your room?" i ask "its Room 7 how bout u?" Mina ask back " its room 9 "i answered " If your guessing something about that room Mina your right she's with the same room with Chou Tzuyu"Momo directly said as Mina just nod....."Btw what do you want to eat guys i'll buy"i said as Momo shout that ruin my ears" EGG SANDWICH"she almost destroy my eardrum...."You minaring""juice will be ok" ........."here you go" as i place the foods in the table then we eat"Hey guys i've heard Tzuyu's bestfriends will also transfer here?"Momo said as she break the silence"ehh?"....
"is that Tzuyu?"Mina ask as she point in our back ....i turn my head to look at her but she also look at me as i turn my head back facing Mina.......why she likes to be alone but..bu..t that eye...s  saying something the way she looks ..its different it look like there's someone bothering her..... "That girl is strange right?"Momo said "i think so" thats only i can answer

Its noon class and here again not listening to this subject....its Science Im not good at this subject ,im suck at it while this girl beside i don't know if sh--"Ms.Minatozaki stand  where do you find asteroids?" Mr. Kim ask ,our science teacher.....".......uuhh..." think faster you dumbass ....i feel someone pull me down as i sit on my chair then Tzuyu stand up"As you said Sir, Asteroids are found in a broadring about midway between the orbits of mars and jupiter"Tzuyu answer instead of me "very good Ms. Chou....Ms. Minatozaki are you listening awhile ago?" Mr.Kim ask" "No Sir Im sorry"..i apologize ....."Thanks Tzuyu"i said as we look each other still wearing her blank face  she just nod her head....Rinnnnnggg "Class dismiss"

"Bye Besties"i wave .....our school is far from our house but Yoon's school just a few meters far from our house .....so i took bus ..... As im waiting for the bus to arrive i saw Tzuyu 's Car  leave......as i enter our house i saw Mom punching Yoon who's on the floor crying ....i run towards them and stop stepmom for punching my brother and huh Yoon " Stop crying now Yoon Noona is here now"i said as i cares her head "SANA OUR DINNER NOW AND YOU YOON ALWAYS FOLLOW MY COMMAND UNDERSTOOD!!!" Mom shout
As me and Yoon nodded .......i prepare the food in the table and went to Yoon .....i enter his room i heard him sniffing....and walk towards him"Yoon!? yoon tell me what happened honey"i said and hug him "Noona can we just leave now?,her punches hurts" Yoon said as he showed me his beaten legs and shoulders......"Tell me what happened Yoon!?" i ask"She said that i should cook for dinner because your not still coming home but i don't know how to cook that's why i didn't follow her" Yoon said still sniffing" Sorry Yoon if im late ....i'll promise i'll come earlier " i said and kiss his forehead" Get up now Yoon lets eat "..........................

......Thanks for reading guys......
😊😊😊↖(^ω^)↗
What does HAKUNA MATATA means? Answer it if you know guys