The hot sun keeps warming my robotic leg and arm. Now the display on my wrist says the energy is at eighty percent. Besides I can recharge my strength with electricity, I can also recharge it with solar energy. I think that without solar energy these days, my cyborg qualities wouldn't​ be very useful.

I'm​ approaching the shed and the Hunters, now slowing my pace even more. I can already hear their voices and the noise of the machines being placed in the cars. The energy in my body continues to increase.

"Look what I got in Desert Rock," says one of the Hunters. "This cooler came from a SkullRobot, probably model T-8900. It was one of the most advanced robots that crossed the Frontier before the government began closing the portals. Only this thing is worth at least a month inside a Dome, with chilled houses and the whole shit. Do you know what that means? It means we're in the fucking Paradise. "

The other Hunters cheers with that. I step behind another Tesla Motors car and prepare my hand over my pistol.

"Hey, maybe we can get even more things in the North after we sell everything we got around here," says a Huntresses with Dreadlocks. "We can continue with the same scheme, you know, first we partner up with an independent Hunter, convince him to hunt for us and then take everything from him. But this time we're​ gonna do it for real, you know? We clean the bastards completely. What can they do anyway? "

Well, I don't​ know what the other Hunters can do, but I know what I can do.

While they still celebrate the stolen machines, I put my arms over the hood of the car and shoot. I hit two Hunters in the head and they fall immediately. The others are on alert now. They pick up their weapons and look around. Before they can see me, I shoot another Hunter and hit him right in the chest. Then I lower myself again and hear the four remaining Hunters shout at each other.

"Hide!"

They also use the cars to hide and now my hearing is all that can help me. The Hunters whisper to each other and walk among the cars. I can hear the footsteps of one of them not far from me. The footsteps are approaching, and his breath comes up too. I prepare my weapon and wait.

The Hunter's eyes widen in surprise when he sees me. Without hesitating, I aim my pistol at him and pull the trigger.

"Shit," I say through my teeth.

The weapon doesn't work and gives time for the Hunter to shoot me. I roll to the side and the bullet hits the car door. Then, still on the ground, I stretch my robotic leg diagonally and hit the Hunter's face. He backs off and fires at nowhere. I take the time to get up and jump on him, entwining my legs around his neck and knocking him to the ground. We both fall together, but he takes me off him quickly and I fall back. We get up and stare at each other for a brief moment before he comes up to me. This time I pressed my fingers to the palm of my hand three times and activate the solar energy.

The Hunter hardly has time to be surprised by the orange light that shines beneath my coat ... I hit a blow against his stomach and my hand goes through his body, ripping blood and guts out. His body falls to the ground already feeling the death approaching. Not that I have time to celebrate, of course. The other Hunters soon start shooting at me and I have to lower myself.

My arm and leg continue to shine with repressed solar energy as I walk through the cars. Soon I see two Hunters standing next to a truck and use my arm to deflect the bullets they shoot. The two then try to reload, but I'm faster and I cartwheel, standing face to face with them. I hit a kick in the face of one of the Hunters that sinks his head into the truck and makes the blood explode.

"What the fu-", the other Hunter begins to say, but will never complete the sentence ... My hand goes through his chest and I take his heart outta the body, which pulsates in my fingers with the blood dripping as the Hunter falls dead on the ground .

Even before I can drop the heart, the Huntresses with Dreadlocks hits my head from behind with a metal bar. The world turns and I fall beside the corpses, doing my best to crawl away from the woman as I try to get up. I go through the truck cabin and the metal bar hits my head again, this time right in my ear. My arm and leg are still shining, but I no longer have the strength to command them. I'm down beyond the truck, in a clear area among the cars, and the Huntress is by my side. She took the gun from one of the dead Hunters and points it at me.

"You fucking bitch," says the Huntress.

All I can do is close my eyes and wait for death. This moment seems to last forever and I can hear the gun being loaded, ready to sentence me. And then comes a big shot, the sound of the bullet running through the Hunter's head and her blood splashing through me. I open my eyes again just to see someone with a sniper in hand. A dark figure I can't​ recognize because of the blurred vision. Who could it be? I have no partners, since I've always preferred to work alone (and my experience with these Hunters only served to prove how right I was to do this).

The dark figure walks by the cars and approaches me still with the sniper in hand.