Chapter Seven: Training Flexibilty❦

Start from the beginning

Pia had them change into Swimsuits since it was ‘easier to move in’.

“Alright!” Pia cried, “are ya ready?”

 Kyo nodded, stepping closer to the water.

She stopped when a hand landed on her right shoulder; seizing any movements. “Uh..yea?”

“What are you doing?” Pia scowled.

“Going into the water?” she answered unsurely.

“Why?”

“To loosen up?” she replied in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Don’t use that tone with me!” Pia exclaimed, “and you don’t swim to loosen up; you stretch—outside the water.”

“Oh. Okay,” Kyo said, stepping back, “whateva ya say boss.”

Pia scowled, “Was that sarcasm?”

“Um…no.” Kyo said, her eyebrows furrowing.

“Okay; feet apart.” Pia instructed.

“Huh? Oh.” Kyo watched as Pia demonstrated—then followed.

She moved her legs apart and reached down to touch her toes—without bending her legs.

“Feel the burn?” Pia said happily.

“Kinda,” Kyo smiled sheepishly.

“Okay, now rock your body in any directions—“

“What for?” she asked, confused.

“To stretch your waist too, geez!” she muttered.

‘So impatient,’ Kyo thought. To make her ‘Teacher’ shut up; she followed directions. And, sadly; Pia was right, it did help in stretching her waist.

“Now bend your back—Ah! Vishnal, Yoo-Hooo! Come here, pweaase.”

Kyo glanced back to see Vishnal heading in their direction. In her position—she blushed—he would see her Butt pointed in the air!

‘So embarrassing,’ she thought. She shook her head. She gasped when she felt arms embrace her by the waist.

“Hey,” Vishnal whispered into her neck.

“Uh..” she stuttered.

“And no PDA please,” Pia scowled, “just help her bend her waist backwards in order to do a perfecto Back-bend.”

“I don’t need his help, I…can…dooo…iiit—see?” Kyo huffed as she bent her back backwards, landing on her back-hands.

Pia scowled, “Yea, but you’re doing it in a very ‘awkward manner’,” she gestured her chin towards my direction, then Kyo felt hands on her thighs. She blushed.

“Wh-what do you think you’re doing?”

“Aiding you,” he muttered, “as a butler, it is my duty to assist people.”

“Right,” she muttered.

So she let him move her legs more outwards and straighter, and he helped with her waist/back formation.

“Better now?” Kyo rolled her eyes. “Pia.”

“Uh-hm,” Pia huffed satisfactly. “Now bend back up.”

Kyo inwardly groaned. She huffed. ‘I can do this, yea; I can, Hiya!’

‘Wait..Hiyaa?’