(1) Different.

November 17, 1999.  

Traveling, my favorite thing to do. England, France, Japan, Ireland, any where that has ever seemed remotely interesting, my parents took us to. More often then not, I roamed the destinations alone. Mom and dad did not ever like me ruining there fun so I took their credit card and off I would go. It was fine, I preferred to be alone any way. I knew how to get a taxi, how to speak in most of the languages- only due to the studying I had to get into prior to each trip, and I was for the most part independent at the age of nine.

When I was roaming the cities and secret destinations I would always run into the age question. 

"Are you with a growing disability, or are you just skipping school young lady?"  

Normally, I would give a response in a different language to get them to be silent for the rest of the drive. This usually worked, but the occasional backfire sometimes occurred. The driver would speak in the language I was speaking in and ask the same question, this would cause problems, nevertheless I'd tell him to shut his mouth and drive if he wanted to get paid.  

When I was little my parents did not have much money so for awhile all we had was each other. I loved my parents deeply, and since I was an only child- I got all of the attention. My dad was passionately and deeply in love with mother but along the road, something happened and they never even looked at each other. My dad used to take me to the park and tell me all about his child hood, my grandparents and he had the most amazing stories to tell. 

We would stay there for hours on end, watching the sun set or playing in the sandbox until our clothes were practically bathed in sand. The relationship with dad was unbreakable. My mom on the other hand, she was usually just there. She would cook, clean, and supervise me. She never told me much, in fact, she barely ever spoke. The only thing she ever said that meant something to me was, " Your so young, your time to come through for us all will come." 

Dad, told me she had just been drinking, and not to put much thought into it. Of course with my mind I did, and I could never forgot it. I was six when mother got a job as an attorney. Within her first year she was the state's finest. She made more than enough money for the three of us and finally when she gained enough we bought a house. A house was an understatement, It was more almost one half step under a mansion. After we moved in Dad had gotten extremely jealous and self conscious of mom's success so he set off and opened an entire chain of business. It became a competition between the two of them of who could do more, or make more, anything to out do the other. It is was only three years after there success got to them. This is when we started traveling, mind you I never went anywhere one hour or two out of my house before. I began learning languages, beauty techniques, math, language arts, science, and social studies. It was the prime of my childhood brain.

Eventually mother began to worry we were being followed, for some bizarre reason. So we stopped traveling and moved into a big city in California. We had bought another house that resembled our last house, and for the first time I was enrolled in school. I was in grade five, of course even with no prior legitimate schooling besides from other countries I was behind the curriculum for a couple of months. After I had grasped the concept I had excelled in every subject. After grade five they asked me if I would like to skip a grade to further meet the needs of my mind capacity. I had gleefully accepted.