There was a time when a pedestrian walked across from her, bumping on to her elbow, not too long ago on the same street she was walking on. She did not like it and smirked, her scarlet eyes glowing to lilac and back to its original colour. Not for long, screams were heard from a distance. On the middle of the side road laid a dead body who had his head out of his socket. Blood was oozing quite quickly from the body, resulting a pool of blood below it. The crowd circled the corpse, wondering who could have did it when nobody saw it in action and some bothered to call the ambulance, thinking he could be saved. It was eccentric.

'Is it too late now to say sorry~?,' the girl sang in her thoughts, skipping to her destination as she sang 'Sorry' by Justin Bieber softly. It happened a lot to her, people bumping into her or touching her shoulder when ever she dropped something, being a clumsy girl she was. If there were people who actually bothered to say 'Excuse me' or 'I'm sorry', she could have sparred their pitiful lives but alas, they would rather die instead. She could care less to be honest.

As the girl treaded in small steps, the urge to kill the people who were being noisy in the crowd which is mostly everybody was making it impossible for her to calm down her killing intent. It irritates her to the most, as she hates noisy groups. Not to mention, people who interrupts her and being in her personal space bubble. As well as people who do not apologise or excuses themselves and weak people.

What she does like is clearly the opposite. A quiet crowd, people who respect her space, apologetic people, people who she consider as 'Those who are on the same level as I am'. Addition to that, she loves star gazing, cooking and we all know what the third would be as it happens almost everyday in her life that it just becomes a hobby of hers.

She licked her lips at the thought of slaughtering everybody in the town and hearing them screamed and begged for mercy. She would think of torturing them, cutting them limb by limb or craving words on their body as a humiliation, before giving them the slowest yet the most painful death they could ever experienced.

When the girl successfully escaped from the crowd as she entered an alley, she let out a relief sigh before releasing her killing intent, causing her eyes to go purple. She could not stand it. She need to let it out before it drives her insane. The few people around her stopped walking, frozen in place with their eyes wide, mouth agape and sweating bullets. The girl walked slowly, her steps echoed through the almost deserted alley way and not bothered to spare a glance at their direction as their eyes were focusing on her petite figure. She could care less of sparring them but it was no fun as she preferred to do it openly where she could hear the yells and screams from these weaklings and be amused when she saw people who bothered to call the ambulance and the police. She would smirk at the failures who tried to find the evidence of these sort of cases, only to fail in the end and send bad news to their families and friends.

They could not see her face as she was wearing an over-sized black hoodie and a pair of white shorts as well as a pair of her brown boots which we knew it was the Dissipating boots. As soon as the girl was out of their sight, the people finally breath in the oxygen that almost ran out in their bodies, coughing from the sudden entrance and panting. They all thought of the same thing about the mysterious girl who was walking to an abandoned building with her hands inside the pockets of her hoodie and was meeting someone she considered as her acquaintance and tutor.

'Who is that?'

As the girl treaded into the deepest part of the building, she looked up and was greeted by a pair of emerald eyes staring at her, overshadowing her figure. The emerald user spoke and she could tell they were smirking at her to which she did not return and stared stoicly at them with her red empty eyes.

"Welcome back," the voice started, raising their head slowly. The bright light from the moon showed their face which belonged to a man, around the age of a young adult. He had red messy hair and pair of emerald eyes. A red yukata was what he was wearing and he had on a pair of sandals with a pair of white socks as well as a sword behind his back.

"Thank you," was all she said, her voice was soft yet it was audible for him to hear, before she tugged down her hoodie from the back, revealing what was behind it. The girl had white hair, quite short for her age, and of course her infamous pair of scarlet eyes. The girl was as pale as snow but it was not as white as her hair.

"Vycen Xavier," she ended, staring at the man who gave the girl his smirk and again, the girl returned it with a stoic look.

"You are welcome," he replied.

"Allyna Valentyne." With that said, the girl, Allyna Valentyne, smirked at the man across from her.

A/N

Well, that is the Prologue. I tried my best and I deeply apologise if it is not perfect.