Lemme Give You some Advice. Chapter 2

"WHAT?!" shouted Angela,  

"WHY?!" shouted Whinnie, 

"your hopeless.." muttered Lily from behind her book. 

Quite frankly my best friends, it was Monday, and id let it slip about the geek in pink. 

"HOW COULD YOU?!" shouted Angela, 

"WHHHYYYYYYYY!?" shouted Whinnie, 

and Lily sighed. Lily knew me best, especially my background with guys, Angela and Whinnie new me too, but they were the most hopeless of hopeless romantics. Don't get me wrong, they were drop dead gorgeous, all three, its just that Angela and Whinnie are stuck to the hip and crazy strict about guy criteria while Lily is quiet and impassive, her nose in a book. 

"I swear it isn't worth me telling you two again.." I sighed rubbing my temple, "you two say the same things." 

"if you stopped making THE SAME MISTAKES!!! Then maybe you'd see things our way. Seriously you get the most romantic hotties.. and your turn them down every time!!!!" there went angela.. 

she was still talking, no.. complaining, with whinnie nodding and yeah-ing while I exchanged glances with Lily, who shrugged.

Whinnie and Angela were thin, both brunette, but while Whinnie was like a doll Angela was a tanned model figure from the Caribbean. Lily was a dainty fairy pixie of a girl with curly red hair, and icy blue eyes, with one heck of a brain. Lily could own this company if she wanted to, but she liked be my secretary. O yeah, im a lawyer, big surprise. Angela and Whinnie were the designers from a floor down of our firm, Church and Fields. Im Allison Churchhill, I really don't want to be though, I get anything I want just because of my name's money.

"and then theres that lawyer intern, and the accountant, and the Stock broker and OH GOD the male MODEL!!!" Angela and Whinnie were up to listing guys who had asked me out. 

what they didn't know is that most of those guys were definitely after what's in my pants and that money that was lying just behind a diamond ring. 

"you guys like em so much, why don't you date them.." I muttered, 

"WOMAN!!" they shouted, "WHAT WE WOULDN'T DO TO DATE THOSE MEN!!" 

"what your mom wouldn't do to do those men." I muttered again, 

"you have a filthy mouth." Said Whinnie, 

"in bed." I chuckled. 

Both girls gave me death glares, but I got an approving smile from Lily.  

"fine." Said Angela, "but your gonna go to this date!!" 

"maybe you didn't understand me, but 'im not going'" I said in airquotes, "means.. IM-NOT-GOING!!" 

"I don't care what you have to say, this guy doesn't even know who you are, give love a chance!!" 

"yeah!!!" shouted Whinnie,  

the two proceeded to break into song.. first 'pina coladas' then some techno 'don't leave me' songs. Sigh. 

"come on Lily, we have work to do, lunch is over." 

Lily nodded, not looking from her book, im pretty sure books aren't meant to be as thick as the ones she reads. 

"but loooooove~~" sang Angela, 

"give it a chanceee~~~" continued Whinnie, even as I shoved them out the door. 

I had to give them one last shove, and then I heard some squeals from the other side of the door, best not look, I thought.

"so.." said lily, "are you going to go?" 

I started to give her a retort when she looked up at me, piercing as hell those blue eyes, she had a knack for looking through people. 

"uhh.." I managed dumbly.. 

"I see." She went back to book. 

I blushed a little, its not fair that she always wins. 

"back to work then lily.. I opened the door for her, then closed it behind her quickly so I could slide down it. The first few guys had made me this confused, this nervous, sigh. Fml.