"Hey my furry babies" She kiss each of them "Do you miss me?" the felines meowed and she let out throaty laugh as the cats purrs against her skin, their tails swinging against her arms. "Ehem ehem..." Rihanna glanced at the other and smirk when she notice the pout. Rihanna asked "Yes?" when Y/N kept on clear her throat.

Y/N glance at her, pout still on. Then she stuck out her lips with her eyes close, signalling something. Feel nothing Y/N open one of her eyes, saw Rihanna look at her with small smile and expression of 'why-is-she-doing" with hint of fondness in it. Rihanna raise her arms full of cats "Look at mama, she's being ridiculous" the cats keep on looking her.

Now, Y/N have a scowl on her face and let out a 'hmph!', her arms crossed. Grace jumped out Rihanna's arms and throttle to Y/N, rubbing her face against Y/N as she scooped Grace to kiss her on the head "Well, there is someone that doesn't want to kiss me and clearly it means she does not love me anymore" Y/N faked a sob and let out overly sound of cries and whines. Y/N squish the cat on her cheek "Looks like it just you and me Grace. We need to run away, make a gate away escape to Paris, London or Berlin!"

Rihanna now openly chuckle at her beautiful but crazy girl as Y/N keep on talking with her dramatic acts. Y/N stand up with her hand cover her mouth, still faking the overdramatic sobs "C'mon Grace, let's run away together! Its just you and me now buddy".

Munchkin jumped as Rihanna make a beeline towards her as Y/N run to their bedroom, their laugh mingle together as Rihanna tackle Y/N to their king-size bed and wrestling and tickling "No, no! St-ooopp! Hahahaha" Rihanna tickles Y/N on her sensitive areas. She cannot take anymore; Y/N pushed Rihanna and straddle her, locker her writs together above the dark haired hair.

Both of them panted, Rihanna close her eyes and have that soft smile grace her lips and Y/N swear she does not fall in love all over... again. She rested her face beside Rihanna's, she let the wrist go and settle down on lay beside the singer so their legs tangles. Y/N stare the blissed face of the singer with the smile still on her face, not say anything afraid the moment to disappear.

Rihanna's first broke the silence with "Hey baby..." Y/N didn't realize she closed her eyes and when she opened it, Rihanna's face are close to hers and can already feel the love and warmth from the singer "Hi..."she trailed.

Rihanna face went lax as her lips touch hers, caressing it with gentleness but Y/N can feel the warmth and pleasure zing through her spine and body. Rihanna slipped her hands inside her shirt, fingertips tracing the bones, cares the smooth skin and Rihanna trace her lips on her neck and nipped certain area till Y/N let out sounds that exclusive to the singer only.

Before they can go further, something thumping on the bed and a white flashed their faces before purring echoed the room. Munchkin jumped on the empty center of their bodies and sat comfy then come Grace, who wiggly into Y/N arm, yawn and snore softly.

They look at the feline, then themselves, and chuckle silently at their babies act. Rihanna place her hand on Y/N cheek and she leaned on that touch made the singer feel the tight on her chest and butterflies around her belly.

Munchkin soft meowed caught their attention. Rihanna hushed him "Hey hey, its okay Mommy and Mama are here. We're not going anywhere" then Munchkin lower his head back and few sec he close his eyes.

"I love you baby" she whisper, feeling the atmosphere are too delicate too said out loud. Y/N stare at her eyes and said "I love you too... so so much... My bad girl Riri..."

My Queen

Its like Rihanna can hear it also, she kissed her on the forehead before settle down on the bed, letting Y/N rest her head on her shoulder with their babies surrounding.