Untitled Part 1

"Rihanna! We love you!"

"Queen RiRi!"

"Rihanna, its my birthday! Can you kiss me?!"

Rihanna waved as she walked to the SUV, bodyguards guards around her as paparazzi flashing their cameras and the fans cheers getting loud as she enter the car. Door shuts and the cheers dimmed, Rihanna sighed as she took off her jacket but waved goodbye through the dark shaded window, smiling at them even though she know maybe they can only see the shadow figure.

The manager said something to her PA and then the car slowly moved out the residence. Rihanna scroll her phone while the others discuss about the upcoming project. Then her went off; there's new message.

From: BbyBoo

Hey my lovely queen~ r u on your way home? I suddenly craved something sweet rite now. Something like Caramel Macchiato? And maybe some cakes? Or donuts? I really need sweets rn.

Reading the message make Rihanna smiled and smirk as she replied it.

From: Baddest Queenz

Ow~ someone's having a sweet tooth tonight. That's all? Do I need to buy some ice creams, whipped cream etc?

From: BbyBoo

Haha, what I'm gonna do with all those things?

From: Baddest Queenz

Well, last time I'd checked you mentioned that I am very sweet sooo... *wink licked lips*

From: BbyBoo

Hmm, someone is being kinky <3 if you bring me the food, maybe we can figure something out... RiRi~      xoxo

Rihanna never typing and replying something so fast in her life.

                                                          On my way. Luv u xoxo.

.........................................................................................

Y/N chilled on their couch with Munchkin and Grace, their cats. Munchkin is a shot legs cat with furry tails, his snowy fur with grey stripes are the main reason why Y/N chose him, not to mention his big round eyes that really make people goes 'aww'. Grace is Ragdoll breed, with blue eyes and colourpoint coat which Y/N also chose her for Rihanna as a congratulation gift for winning an awards.

Clock strikes 12 in the morning and Rihanna still haven't come home yet. Y/N snuggle further into the couch as she watch Hannibal Lecter taunt Clarice Starling in the Silence of The Lamb, inhale deeply as she seek comfort from the felines as she miss someone. Then the two cats sit up and ears moves, Munchkin the first to jump out her lap and walk to the hallway meowing. Grace is still with her but his head turn to doorway.

"Hey baby" Grace meowed, jumped and ran toward Rihanna as she enter the living room, Munchkin in her arms with Munchkin's head rest under Rihanna's chin, the other one holds the things that Y/N ordered. Grace keep meowing and walked circle around her feet, Rihanna chuckled as she picked up Grace as well into her arms after she placed the bags on the marble counter.