~I got up from the bed, went to the bathroom and put on the swimsuit that Yoongi left on the counter~

~Afterwards, i made my way to the pool~

~As i entered the indoor pool, i stayed with my mouth open because it was huge~

•Oh god... this is a dreamy pool!

~Purple lights surrounded the room, reflecting on the white marble of the large pool that was filled in with crystal clear water and a nice sensual music was playing at the background~

~I went and sat on the edge of the pool, putting my feet in the water~

~The cold marble and the hot water brought a tempreture contrast to my body, making me shiver~

~My eyes travelled to Yoongi who was swimming toward me~

~He apprached and leaned on my thighs, drenching me slightly~

Yoongi: My kitty, actually decided to come?

•Well, I thought that you might get bored alone.

~He chuckled as he slowly run his fingers up and down my thigh~

Yoongi: Are you okay?

~I looked away and answered~

•Yeah... just a bit disappointed

Yoongi: Just give him some time, he's been through a lot too

~I looked at him and smiled and he did too~

*********

Yoongi: Why don't you come in?

•*seductive laughing* No~ I don't wanna get wet...

Yoongi: *Smirking* That's a bit difficult with me, kitty.

~I bit my lip as he gently squeezed my thigh~

•You're just cocky

Yoongi: Then come in and prove me wrong

~He lifted me up, bringing my legs around his waist and leaving me on the small step in the pool~

~I wrapped my hands around his neck and smirked as he apprached me with his lips~

~In fractions of seconds, our lips joined together and formed a passionate kiss~

~He sucked my bottom lip and without asking for entrance he put his tongue in my mouth~

~Our tongues explored each other's mouth as we kissed one another greedily~

~Yoongi grabbed my waist tightly and he brought me closer to him and i tightened my legs around him as i felt his bulge between them~

~A peculiar feeling was overwhelmed my stomach from my contact with Yoongi~