HurHurHur Senpai~

Well well well...You've put up with this story for two parts...Can you make it past part three..? ;)

{-Lemon Warning-}

YANDERE-KUNS POV  I pin her against the back of the gym wall, her lust filled eyes beginning to tear up. She must be worried, i whisper in her ear "Its fine...No one will see us...They just might hear you scream." Her face red and steamy, she bites her lip. Damnit...I want to slam her so hard...But i have to take it slow. "Ayano...I cant wait anymore.." I unzip my pants and pull down her underwear. She starts shaking her head and begging, but theres no way im stopping now. I lift her up and hold her legs around my waist. If we had more time, i wouldve taken it even slower and more romantic, but the clocks against us today. In less than half an hour all the other kids will flood out, revealing us. "Ok...Im sorry Ayano..." I see her look at me wide-eyed before i ram it in. "AH!!!!" She screams in pain as i wince, 'fuck...s-she's tighter than i thought..' "NGG!! S-stop! It hurts so much!!!" She squeals and digs her nails into my back. I know she's in pain...But ill make it feel better. "Shhh...J-just let me keep going..Ill make the pain go away, i promise." 

YANDERE-CHANS POV  So...much...pain...Im shaking and crying. My everything hurts like hell. I want him to stop. I cant take it anymore. "Please..Im begging you, stop!!!" As soon as i spoke, i could feel his hips slowly thrusting, he was moving in and out slowly. His deep and heavy breathes slithered down my neck, was he in pain too..? "N-nng...I-im so s-sorrry.." He whispered as he thrusted slowly. I placed my hands on his cheeks and stared into his eyes lovingly. "...You can go harder...Im surrendering to you completely..." His eyes glazed with tears. "I love you ayano!!" He kisses me deeply and thrusts harder into me as i kiss back. My back slammed against the wall while he picks up the pace. I moan and lean my head back, the pleasure is over-whelming. I gaze at him, "Ah..ah..ah.." He's so cute..."NNG!" He thrusted even harder and harder, making me scream in pleasure and pain. I quickly cover my mouth trying not to yell. "Scream louder Ayano, Uncover your mouth or ill do it or you! I want the entire school to hear you scream so they know your MINE!" His d!ck pounded into me, slamming me into the wall roughly. Still not obeying him, i keep my mouth covered tightly. "Thats it.."

YANDERE-KUNS POV  I grasp her wrists tightly and flip her, bending her over like a dog. "W-WAIT! NOT THIS STYLE!!!" I smirk and fuck her harder and harder. "Im gonna fuck you SO HARD! Ayano this is your fault...You didnt listen to me...So im gonna completely crush you!" This feels amazing! I thrust faster and faster. I wanna make her scream, and cry! "AHHH!!!" There it is, that beautiful scream of hers. She frantically shakes her head and bows it down "N-Nng!" I go faster and harder, im tired but i cant stop. Ive gotta go till the end! "Ah! Ah! I-im..im gonna-" I couldnt hold it back...

YANDERE-CHANS POV  'HE CAME IN ME!!!' I scream and my bodies shaking. He leans down and rests on my back. He must be exhausted too. Breathing heavily and panting, i collapse on the floor with him. He pulls out and lays beside me on the school grass. "I-im...Im sorry Ayano.." His gaze lowers in shame, and his eyes glass up again, filling with tears. "...Dont be sorry...I love you." I kiss him deeply and with love, no lust, just pure love. Ive fallen for this boy...And ill do anything to make sure noone else takes him..."By the way Ayano...My names Ayato." He smiled at me and i smiled back..

YANDERE-KUNS POV I love this girl...Ayano Aishi...Beautiful, cute, and just all round amazing...Nothing will come between us..

WELLPPPPPPP~ I hope you Otaku's are pleased with this...Smutty buisness. XD Anyways...Im glad Ayano and Ayato feel the sameway -w- Hope ya'll happppppppyyyyyyyyyy~!!!

Also...I Must know if i should carry onnnnnnn..? Ye or nah ; - ;