Chapter 4

The entire family walked into the line to get back inside.

"OK so how are we gonna get back inside, if the three of us are alive ?" Marco asked. Julio chuckled nervously.

"hehe... I. Don't know mijo" he said. Miguel sighed. "well..." Miguel couldn't think of a way to be disguised

As they got in line, Nigel looked over at another line where he saw Frida Kalo.

"yes it is me. Frida Kalo" She smiled.

He saw the machine scan her before a large red x made a buzzing sounds.

"oh.. Looks like no one out up your photo. Frida"

All of a sudden Frida or well not Frida took off her-His! Wig and dress.

"you see that I said right now? Yeah that was a lie and I apologized for it" he said. The guard rolled her eyes.

"no photo on the ofrenda, no crossing the bridge." she stated. The skeleton looked over at the bridge before smirking.

"I'll just zip right over you won't even know I'm gone!" he said before running to the bridge.

"guards!" She yelled.

The police ran after the skeleton tackling him.

Nigel gasped making Miguel turn to look at the scene.

"look over here mijo" he whispered covering his eyes and making him turn towards the front. Nigel could only glance bask at the skeleton being taken away.

"I dont know what I would do if no one put up my photo"

"next!"

"oh! Come! It's our turn!" she said dragging father and son.

"welcome. Back amigos! Anything to declare?" The guard asked. Julio chuckled nervously.

"hehe uh well sort of..." the family pushed Marco Miguel and Nigel to the front. Nigel only waved nervously.

"hola"

$$$$$$$$$
They walked into the family reunions to see all family's. They were talking to different officers and asking about how they can cross.
A couple were arguing.

"we are not going to your ex wife's family!"
Nigel looked around in amazement. "wow mi amor. Is this what it's gonna be like for you and me if we ever get divorced?" Marco commented. Miguel hit his arms. "I'm kidding Miguel. I love you to much" he said before stealing a little kiss.

Nigel only quietly gagged. "this is nonsense I demand to speak to the person in charge!" Nigel turned to see A woman wearing a purple dress with black heel boots with purple ribbon tied in her hair standing up from her chair in anger.

"I'm sorry señora but it says here no one put up your photo"

"my family always, ALWAYS puts my photo on the ofrenda. That devil box tells you nothing but lies!" she yelled as she started smashing the box with her heel boot.

"uh... Mama Imelda....?" Miguel asked. Imelda turned around heel still in hand making the family jump back.

"oh mi familia! They won't let me cross the bridge!"

"oh.. Well we ran into someone..."

Imelda looked at them uncertain.

Suddenly Miguel, Marco and Nigel walked in front.

"Miguel!? Miguel's husband?? Miguel's SON!?" she gasped.

"mama Imelda" Miguel said nervously.