The Project

Crystal P.O.V.

Today our teacher made us pick groups for an assignment. As usual I went with my "friend" Samantha and her friend Valeria. I was pretty ecstatic I mean I love hanging with V not so much Samantha. The thing that got me most excited is when when Samantha asked Tenchi to be in our group he said yes. I was internally screaming I was glad she was in our group now. She earned one RESPECT from me:

Hate:Respect
26. : .1
Now you see how much I respect her. Not much. Some one else who tagged along was Samantha's "friend" Carlos. Now here info you need to know about him: He's kinda cute. Dark hair and tall. He also has a huge crush on Samantha.
               I hate him too. Just because he likes her. Ya I know I am Pathetic. Don't get me wrong I like having the dude around but he only comes if Samantha comes. So at this point I've given up. Though he keeps staring at her. This could be used as blackmail. I think to myself.

Time skip

Carlos P.O.V.

     I'm with Samantha. What could be better. Nothing that's what. If you don't know she's mine. Mine only. She doesn't know that yet. I'm going to wait for the right time. Not too late. Not too early. Just right but then I saw her run up to someone. I knew I shouldn't have followed her home. Dang it. But than. I see her hug the dude. I knew he wasn't her family. I was shocked. Sad. Jealous. Mad. Then I hear this, "Love you Jonny." She says and his reply, "love you too." Then it hits me. She doesn't love me. I'm only a "friend" to her. I want to be more. More than she knows. I'll get my chance. I always win in this game we call "love"
---------------------------------------Time Skip------------next school day----------------------
Samantha P.O.V.

     I wake up with a huge headache. I swallow some pain killers. It helps a lot. I start to get into my clothes. That's when I hear a nock at my door. It's my BFF Jason and his brother Carlos along with my favorite cousin David. I smile at the three. Happy to see them all get along for once.

Jason, Carlos, and David P.O.V.

   SAMMY HELP THESE PEOPLE ARE FREAKS!

Samantha P.O.V.

When we get to school I greet my friend. We all get to class in one piece. Good. I sit between Carlos and my boyfriend Jonathan. Carlos starts to stare at me. Then glare at Jonny. I'm just confused. After class we all thought we could just relax for a bit but no our teacher made us take a test and if we didn't finish we would finish after class. Me being "super smart" finished just in time. So we all headed to our favorite cafe: Michi's Cafe. I love it here. Just the smell its self. Me,Gilbert,Valeria,Carlos, and Crystal start to work on our project. It was super easy. I texted my cousin if he wanted to come with us.

Hey David
                                                                                                                         Yes Sam
Wanna come to Michi's
                                                                                                                               Ok... I guess
Yay!

So while I wait for my cousin we all chatted for a bit. Tenshi was wondering who I texted and so was Carlos. I told them it was David. Carlos look relieved. Wonder who he thought I texted. Probably his brother. David finally arrived. I was happy until this happened....

Cliffhanger

I don't have followers what am I doing okay fine but still

Cliffhanger

Bye then
          Love,
                    H.T.🐢 bye
600 words