Chapter 2: His Story

Ranmaru was a half vampire who came from a broken family. His mother was a pure blood vampire from a very well respected royal family line that was forbidden to ever fall in love with a human. The family feared of having their status demoted and tainted with half bloods. Knowing all this Ranmaru's mother did not follow the rules. She fell in love with one of the gardeners, a human gardener. They kept their relationship a secret until one day they eloped. They began a new life under new identities for several years. They gave birth to a gorgeous silver haired baby boy and named him Ranmaru. Five years later, they were blessed with a beautiful pink haired baby girl whom they name Mei. They raised their kids, knowing their secret of being half blood vampires, to be well mannered and surrounded with lots of love. The four of them lived in the city in a little house by the river. The front and backyard covered with vivid, pretty flowers with a swing bench on the porch where they would relax and listen to the river's waves. It was a simple but happy life they had together. One day while Ranmaru and Mei were in school studying, a big incident happened at home without their knowledge until they returned home in the evening. The came home to the door smashed in, the windows broken and their parents both gone. They searched the house for them but all they found was blood splattered on the wall. The two siblings started to panic. Ranmaru tried to stay calm for the both of them and looked in his room to find his favourite poster ripped and crumpled on the ground. He unfolded the poster and found his mother's shaky handwriting on the back. She explained that their father was murdered by their cruel grandparents and she was taken away by them. She instructed Ranmaru to leave all their belongings and start a new life with the money her and his father saved for them. He quickly did as his mother had written. Ranmaru took his sister and moved to a faraway city. They got make overs and new surnames to live by. With his past family incident, he became dark inside, hating his grandparents and wanting to kill every vampire in sight. He didn't care whether they were a half blood like him or pure blood, he hated what they had done to his father and family. But despite all that he started going to Saotome Academy and aimed to be an idol while taking care of his younger sister. He graduated with outstanding performance and immediately became an idol, debuting with his group called Quartet Night. With all his success he was asked to coach a new student from his former high school. He went through the profiles of each one and dismissed every single one except one person who caught his attention. He waited in the courtyard to meet his new student after the last bell. Ranmaru saw the girl and approached her. "You must be Isabella." ...