Seattle Hijacker

Rich - I've got a lot of people that care about me. It's going to disappoint them to hear that I've done this. I would like to apologize to each and every one if them. Just a broken guy, got a few screws loose I guess. Never really knew it, until now.
Rich - I'm down to 2100; I started at like 30-something
Flight control- Rich, you said you had 2100 pounds of fuel left?
Rich- Yeah- I don't know what the burnage, burn out? Is like on a takeoff, but yeah. It's burned quite a bit faster than I expected.

Flight control- There is a runway just about a mile on your right side, so you see that? That's McCord field.
Rich- Aw man, those guys would rough me up if I tried landing there. I think I might mess something up there too. I wouldn't want to do that. Oh- they probably got anti-aircraft!
Flight control- No, they don't have any of that stuff. We're just trying to find you a place to land safely.
Rich- Yeah, not quite ready to bring it down yet. Holy smokes, I've got to stop looking at the fuel because its going down quick.
Flight control- If you could, could you start a left hand turn?And we'll take you down to the south east please.
Rich- This is probably jail time for life, huh? I mean I would hope It would be for a guy like me.
Flight control- Right now he's just flying around, and he just needs some help flying his aircraft.
Rich- Nah, I mean I don't need that much help; I've played videogames before. I would like to figure out how to get this...make it pressurized or something so I'm not that light headed.
Rich- Ah, minimum wage. We'll chalk it up to that. Maybe that will grease the gears a little bit with the higher ups.
Rich- Dammit Andrew, peoples lives are at stake here.          
Flight control- Ah rich, don't say stuff like that.
Rich- I don't want to hurt no one. I just want you to whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

Rich- Hey, do you think if I land this successfully Alaska will give me a job as pilot?
Flight control- You know I think they would give you a job doing anything if you can pull this off.
Rich- Yeah right!...Nah, I'm a white guy

Flight control- If you wanted to land, probably your best bet is that runway just ahead and to your left. Again, that's McCord field. If you wanted to try, that might be the best way to set up and see if you can land there. Or just like the other pilot said, the other option might be over Puget sound, into the water.
Rich- Dang, did you talk to McCourt because I don't know if I'd be happy with you telling me to land like that, cause I can mess some stuff up.
Flight control- Well rich I already talked to 'em. Just like me, what we wanna see is you not get hurt, or anyone else. So if you wanna try and land that's the place to go.
Rich- Hey, I want the coordinates of that orca; you know, the Mama orca with the baby. I wanna go see that guy.

 I wanna go see that guy

RIP Andrew

RIP Andrew...

https://youtu.be/LeYVtVg6aGs