Chapter 2

Denisse POV

Im getting colder and colder. Why do I need to see his face?

Flashback...

Im on my way in the rooftop.

"Hey Ash!" I said.

"Hey Dennise"

"Dennise/Ash" we said in unison. We both chuckled.

"You first." I said.

"Im Sorry Denisse"

"Why?"

"I need to break up with you. I dont love or like you anymore. Im really sorry."

I try to put in my head those words he said to me and now I get it. Im getting colder and colder. I dont wanna see his face anymore. His just a waste of time. He is Stupid. I think all of monsters are not deserve a love. Its better.

"Ok.." I said and run out of the rooftop and I dont know where my feet brings me but.. i dont care I just dont want to see his face anymore.

End of the Flashback...

"Hoy!! Umalis ka dito sa harapan ng kambal ko! Demonyo ka!!" My twin shout. I know what 'kambal' means. But she didnt know that.

"Bakit? Brianna.. kambal ka lang at wag kang mangialam sa feelings namin." He said.

My twin pull me and we run so fast. Oh sh*t, she's so fast... I remember shes a flashy Wolf.

"Heyyyy!!! Im tired!!" I shout to her and made her laugh. She's a crazy girl. So annoying!! I look to her with my cold ang angry expression. "Anything funny?"

"Ohh sorry I just cant-huk stop-huk HAHAHAHAHAH" She laugh even more and made me feel angry. I run to her and slap her face really hard. I know she doesnt get hurt.

"So itchy HAHAHAHHA" I slap her so many times but still, she's still laughing. What a bullsh*t.

"SHUT UP!!" she stop. I know her, she is scared. She know me also, if I shout so loud.. that means I'm really getting annoyed.

Tbc...

A/n

Hakdoggg hahahahha.. pabitin😂