Part 1

Ella's POV

I licked my lips looking at the papers below me sighing this shit is annoying and I hate work. I glanced up at calum bitting my lip watching his arms work away with the pencil and papers. God he was so sexy I just wanted to hop across this table and... no E stop just work.

"If you wanted to fuck all you had to do was ask"

I froze and looked at calum who was smirking and staring me down. Holy shit I said that out loud. I looked at his hands setting the pencil down and flexing. Holy hell how can a man be this fine. I blushed and said "sorry daddy." He slid across the table grabbing my hips and leaning down to my ear.

"You know what happens when you call me daddy Ella?" I swallowed I knew exactly what happened the shiver running down my spine was noticeable and I loved it. I looked at him ready to pounce like the kinky girl I am. I leaned into kiss him but my phone went off.

"WHAT?!"

"Dam girl you actting like I interrupted daddy time." Han said through the phone. She did that shit on purpose.

"Well I mean your calling me and I'm with Calum." I huff.

"Oh so you were getting dick." Han giggled.

"Hannah don't you like need to fuck Luke or something."

"Who's says I'm not now?"

"Han that's nasty." I laugh and shake my head.

"Okay Well bye love you." After she hung up I looked for Calum who seemed to disappear.

"Cal baby?" I walked around trying to find him, after an hour I huffed and walked into our room closing the door. After I closed the door I felt someone press me agaisnt the door. I gasped and was ready to scream.

"Don't scream it's daddy. Save the screaming when I'm inside you." He kissed my neck and nibbled on my ear making me shiver in pleasure. He slowly walked his fingers to my boobs caressing over them and sucking on my neck. I bit my lip holding in a moan and felt his hand grope my ass. Picking me up and laying me on the bed crawling over me.

"That all you got papi." He growled smirking and pulled his shirt off letting me look at his body. God I loved his body.

He smirked "you won't be saying that when I have you screaming for more tonight." He smiled and bent over kissing down my body slowly pulling my clothes off. I whimpered frustrated waiting for him to pull them all off. "Hush baby I'm taking my time tonight." I was completely naked and so was he he glanced at me and slid in quickly slamming into my hips. I moaned in pleasure as he thrusted into me. I moaned out louder as his thrusts got sloppier knowing he was going to cum.

"Cal I'm cumming!" He crashed his lips to mine as I felt his warm liquid rush inside of me finally releasing my self. I gasped out of breathe and smiled at him. He pulled me ontop of him and covered us up kissing me softly.

"Goodnight Ella I love you."

"Goodnight Cal. I love you too"