Beginning

Third Person's POV:

"I don't find her beautiful so stop teasing me with her," he said lazily and he earned a laugh from his friends. Why his friends are making fun of him? He don't have any idea why tho.

"Enough denying Jungkook. I can see it in your eyes. I know you're just afraid to acknowledge it,"  Jin, his hyung said. He rolled his eyes at his hyungs. Why is that every time he helped girls its big deal for them?

"I don't think so," he said dismissively but his hyungs did not stop bugging him. He almost walk out but he prevent himself cause he don't want them to think that he's affected.

It is safe to listen to his blabbermouth hyungs than freaking out.

He didn't know if it was a coincidence but the girl they were talking about crossed path with them.

The girl walk passed them and didn't say a word. He admits that the girl has angelic face and he don't know what kind of spell that girl casts to his hard as rock heart.

He doesn't like the way he feels it now...

~~~

He went home with a heavy feeling. He can't describe any word but what's on his mind right now?

That girl...

He shake his head to clear his thoughts. He can't like her just because his hyungs tease him with her.

"I can't like her. She's way more good for me..." He distance himself with the girls he liked before so it's not impossible to do it.

His mind is fighting but his heart is telling him to feel it. No. He can't break his decision.

He can't have somebody to get involve with him. He don't want any girls get attached to him neither.

He have issues to deal first before his happiness. And its too early to recognize the feeling of in love.

Maybe it was his fault for falling in love but he can't control himself when their eyes suddenly meet.

That insane feeling came back. He held his breath as he looked away and calm himself.

The place where he's at felt unreal because her captivated eyes still stuck on his mind.

Another On Going fan fiction!